I have a forex forum website for sale - $100.00

Discussion in 'Trading' started by forex-forex, Oct 5, 2006.

1. I have a forex forum website for sale - $100.00.

It's very dead and I don't have the time or skill to take it to the next level. Domain expires in December 2006. Adsense brings in about $150.00 per year. Since it "competes" with EliteTrader I wont post the URL, it is an active easy to remember .com - 3 words 14 letters and no spaces. As an example EliteTrader would be 2 words with 11 letters and no spaces.

Any ideas how to sell it? would anyone be interested in it? It does need lots of work to promote it.

2. Surdo

Surdo

$20 BID for it!

Can I pay in eGOLD?

3. Maybe electric could use a sight like that:D

Actually if i knew how to run one of these things, id do it straight away, but i dont, so................there you have it.

4. ozzie123

ozzie123

I'm bidding it for $30! :D

and I will also pay in eGold

5. If it's "very dead", why would ET powers-that-be take issue with a legitimate Classified mention of that URL, which may or may not exist in 3 months? Surely ET is not that insecure.

6. Ok I will give it a shot and see what happens:

www.TheForexForums.com is the site for sale.

The forum board is a phpBB which is free, any forum tech help would be through the phpBB forums at www.phpbb.com Very good help from them, most questions solved within a few hours.

Hosted at www.ithium.net for $25.00 per year. Ithium is very cheap hosting, but poor tech help. Based in the UK, good up time of over 99%.

7. forex-forex,

Check your PM box.

8. SOLD

In the process of transfering domain to new owner.

9. wow, the power of ET. EBAY here we come