I have a forex forum website for sale - $100.00

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by forex-forex, Oct 5, 2006.

1. I have a forex forum website for sale - $100.00.

It's very dead and I don't have the time or skill to take it to the next level. Domain expires in December 2006. Adsense brings in about $150.00 per year. Since it "competes" with EliteTrader I wont post the URL, it is an active easy to remember .com - 3 words 14 letters and no spaces. As an example EliteTrader would be 2 words with 11 letters and no spaces.

Any ideas how to sell it? would anyone be interested in it? It does need lots of work to promote it.
  2. Surdo

$20 BID for it!

Can I pay in eGOLD?
  3. Maybe electric could use a sight like that:D

Actually if i knew how to run one of these things, id do it straight away, but i dont, so................there you have it.
  4. ozzie123

I'm bidding it for $30! :D

and I will also pay in eGold
  5. If it's "very dead", why would ET powers-that-be take issue with a legitimate Classified mention of that URL, which may or may not exist in 3 months? Surely ET is not that insecure.
  6. Ok I will give it a shot and see what happens:

www.TheForexForums.com is the site for sale.

The forum board is a phpBB which is free, any forum tech help would be through the phpBB forums at www.phpbb.com Very good help from them, most questions solved within a few hours.

Hosted at www.ithium.net for $25.00 per year. Ithium is very cheap hosting, but poor tech help. Based in the UK, good up time of over 99%.
  7. forex-forex,

Check your PM box.
  8. SOLD

In the process of transfering domain to new owner.

9. wow, the power of ET. EBAY here we come