I hate you Ameritrade!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 22, 2008.

1. site is down! Anyone else?

2. Serves you right for going with Ameritrade. It's the biggest joke around. And it's Canadian! :eek: :eek:

3. Bowgett

Bowgett

What is Ameritrade? Is it a mall or something?

4. Strategy Runner is currently down too through Global

5. chuckle. retail investors can't fill sell orders.

WHAT a surprise.

6. I swear that site went down at the exact moment I placed an order. I cannot log in. I don't know if my buy took place or price. pos.

7. dsq

dsq

no probs here...i use ameritrade izone through quotetracker platform....FKKKKKKKKK i was short bac at 38 40 and i watched it go to 39...i covered at 38 30 and now its 3740 fkkkkkkk

8. I called and my order wasn't filled thank God. Missing the God damn fade right now!

9. dsq

dsq

bac below 37!!fkkkkkkkkkkkkk...i think im gonna go to sleep and not waste my nerves !!!!

friday i dumped my 900 T....after the close!!!!i had to place 2 orders and change/chase it 4x to liquidate all 900...i wasnt sure if i should dumpo allof it or keep some...thank god i dumped it ...i would have had a heart attack this am...its doing alriught now tho...who knows what insanity lies ahead...

10. I can't get in anymore, although I was able to get in from 9:30 to 10. Wish I hadn't. Took 3 minutes to fill each order. Cost me thousands of dollars. I'm calling in to complain.

#10     Jan 22, 2008