I Hate Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by TKOtrader, May 1, 2003.

1. :mad: does anyone else feel this way ??

i just cant seem to make a buck right now. and when i cant do something i am hard on myself !!

anyone else just wanna scream ?

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. If you hate trading, don't. Quit. Be a pussy. Go get a real job. Stop complaining and get some focus.

3. qdz5

qdz5

Don't be hard on yourself! If you are losing money, it's not your fault! Find someone to blame. The reason you are losing is because the crooks and manipulators are watching everything you do and making sure you will lose. You must find out who these crooks are and tell them to go to the hell! It's better than screaming.

p.s. NO MORE OPTIONS! :p

4. balda

balda

does anyone else feel this way ??

i just cant seem to make a buck right now.

but I love trading

:p :D :p :D

5. prox

prox

Simply:

Do you understand and believe in your system enough to continue to follow it ?

Trading is trading, it's not any worse now than it was 6 months ago.

6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I think you have to do some soul searching. One needs to enjoy what they do. I've traded full time 7 years and still love it. And each day there are plenty of opportunities to make money. If you're losing money then maybe scale back and trade smaller. make some small profits to restore your confidence. Re-evaluate how you're trading if you feel it's not working. I've changed over time "how" I trade based on how I feel the market is behaving. Being able to adapt I think is a key to longer term success.

7. Oh, no... QDZ Version 5 is back.

8. If you hate it, you need to either take a break, find another way of doing it or find something else to do. Life is too short.

9. sometimes i hate it, too, especially in 2003.

it's a different game now than it was a year ago...i think back to all the stupid shit i used to do that made money, and it blows my mind...

i had an ordeal this AM that really pissed me off, but you know what? i really don't give a shit about being wrong there...

i did everything right...everything lined up, but guess what? there was a big buyer in my stock that i didn't see...i lost money, but it was just one of those things where everything was perfect and 9.9x/10 i would've been in a total cherry trade, but shit happened. the other thing that i did right was covering as soon as they hit my stop.

the one mistake i made was letting myself be very annoyed for 5 minutes. if i hadn't let it bother me, i may have focused quickly enough to realize where i wanted to reverse and would've nailed twice the profit by reversing as i lost in the initial trade...

you can't be perfect all the time...also don't be afraid to take a step back and try something else.

10. qdz5

qdz5

I never get annoyed. I just tell the scamming f%*cks to go to the hell, and move on to the next opportunity! :p

#10     May 1, 2003