I hate to see humans...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SNBthetrue, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ... working in industrial factory line...

[​IMG]

The West, will have to learn that the good old day of factory workers are over. It's finished. Welcome to the Universal Income. It will be a necessity if we want to keep playing the interrest game... However it should be higher for Women, because that's them that raises familly ( you know micro-credit in India is only done trough Women... ).

We can say a thanks to Ford, yeah, the Man. He destroyed a part of ourselves by making us machines, but at the end, he gives us the freedoms to not "work" anymore... Only people installing, explaining or repairing the products will be needed... and those creating it !

Oh and it's really important that the USA start to switch it's robots to mass produces F35 and F22 in case of China being unable to free themselves from the manipulation that they are facing... ( no google, no facebook, etc... ).

2. Ehhh, I don't know that much about it but a GM guy told me robotics is a big failure.

Oth, when guys are getting 50-75 bucks an hour and won't even attend meetings (too lazy, no intiative, just plain don't want to work, etc) this doesn't leave much choice except to replace people with machines.

If you have a machine which in the end costs as much if not more than a human working where is the gain?

3. 1) the Volt should have been for 2000... so...

2) look at the first computer you got ( mine a Pentium 90 from Compaq is still "alive" )... and you will understand...

4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v5eR0eHknZk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v5eR0eHknZk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the F22 will be ready sooner that I thaught... So China Gov... Hurry up !

time for PEACE !

5. copa8

copa8

when did the shooting war started?

6. My dear Panda,

I love you from all my heart, if I wasn't a polar bear it will be a long time that I would have travel to try your bamboo leafs... what a cool life, to be able to sleep in your foodstock :D.

Seriously from the master :

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. "
    Sun Tzu

BUT, if the Panda don't realize that Polar bears are really interrested in long term peace they will have to pay the price...

As a Market participants I don't want to unlock the true potential of the market to the actual chinese GOVERNMENTS. However I think that if the Chinese PEOPLE wants it they are more than welcome when they will have clean their shits.

Ohh and dear Panda... you should read people like Wolfowitz, Rice and co... And don't think that I will fall here :

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
    Sun Tzu

I hope that soon we will be able to meet and exchange freely trough the WWW .

CU soon !

again for the paraders of the birthday...

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
    Sun Tzu

( all quotes : http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/sun_tzu_2.html )

7. How world's first sex robot will change your life
    by Chris Matyszczyk

I am moved beyond earthly distractions to discover that the world's most practical intellects, as we first told you earlier Monday, have conjured up a fully functioning sex robot.

On its Web site, True Companion declares quite forcefully that Roxxxy "knows your name, your likes and dislikes, can carry on a discussion, and expresses her love to you and be your loving friend. She can talk to you, listen to you, and feel your touch."

I can feel so many of you, frustrated with your current emotional and pheromonal situation, already logging on to this site (please be of age. I'd hate to see you get into trouble) before I have given you any more details.

But you need to know more details. Roxxxy has dark hair. She wears a negligee. And her skin allegedly feels like, well, skin.

Wait, wait. She is 5-foot, 7-inches tall, weighs 120 pounds, and has five personalities. Yes, she is just like that girl who ignored your deft humor in Bar Italia last Friday, but better. Because Roxxxy is customizable.
    Roxxxy ad (Credit: TrueCompanion.com)

If you don't like dark hair, you can make her blond, or ginger or, please try this, bald. You can change her race and even the dimensions of her cleavage.

The Telegraph quoted Douglas Hines, Roxxxy's Dr. Frankenstein, as saying, "She can't vacuum, she can't cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean."

Do you know what he means? I fear I do. I fear you do.

This could mean the end of friending co-workers on Facebook. This could mean the end of wanting to make any of your information public on Facebook ever again. This could mean the end of speed-dating and dinners with your in-laws. This could mean the end of sexual friction as we know it.

Roxxxy can talk cars, sports, and other fetishes. And she can move like a person but can't run away. For those of you with a particularly technical approach to life, she is also Wi-Fi capable and has 24-hour tech support. It's like being able to get hold of your sex therapist 24 hours a day. Who wouldn't want that?

8. Wow...that "robot" really looks like a life-like dead body. That is so incredibly creepy i dont know what to say. But the good thing about that is that the DNA of the perverts of the world will die off in 1 generation with that thing.

Unless of course they get it pregnant and have little cyborg children with it. :D

9. ISRG

robotics is NOT dead!