I hate those trend days.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ditch, Dec 2, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

Oh, let me tell you. It was just simple. Luckily I happened to be on the right side when the market start to trend. And I was even more lucky today that my stop was not hit at the retracements. That's all. 50%+delta% Overall, I was lucky. Same to you soon one day.

:p

#21     Dec 2, 2002
  2. ddefina

ddefina

You guys haven't been to the "Sell Your Soul to the Devil" seminar have you? You too can do 20-30 points (big contract) per day, if you are willing to endure some heat later in life. The one caveat is you can't give hot tips during your life time--only after. :D

#22     Dec 2, 2002
  3. Ditch

Ditch

I made several posts in the past about the setup i use, my target is 3 pts per trade, so in a very smooth trend like today i don't do well. Check my posts if you're really interested.

#23     Dec 2, 2002
  4. actually
    i was talking to ditch ... you, qdz, don't have a ttrading acct (anymore).:D

#24     Dec 2, 2002
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

He already has, LongShot. I don't remember the thread, but he uses a 3, 10 MACD XO after an MA of the MACD has already XO. Very simple (I don't remember the MA of the MACD).

Not only that, he provided a chart :p

--Db

#25     Dec 2, 2002
  6. Ditch

Ditch

x

#26     Dec 2, 2002
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

#27     Dec 2, 2002
  8. thnx once again db! that's a big help. hope your system is doing well today.:)

#28     Dec 2, 2002
  9. onelot

onelot

really?... with just that method?

#29     Dec 2, 2002
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Really? I made over 450 . . .

--Db

#30     Dec 2, 2002