I Hate Myself

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by toby, May 1, 2003.

1. qdz5

qdz5

Your only problem is that you blame yourself. You think that you are your own worst enemy. That's your mistake!

You must find someone else to blame for all your problems. It's easy to do, too! The hard part is choosing which one to blame, there's so many to choose from. Or you can do what I do, and just blame everyone else. They're all out to get you, the scamming f&*#cks with their crooked manipulations!

p.s. do not, I repeat do NOT touch Options with a ten foot fishing pole! :p

#21     May 1, 2003
  2. Amen to the QDZ wisdom. I wonder who pays for your internet connection QDZ. I wish he/she didn't.

#22     May 1, 2003
  3. qdz5

qdz5

I use NetZero! I refuse to pay the scamming ISP crooks who just want you to connect to the Intern Net so they can take your money each month. They try to suck you in and get you addicted to going to websites and playing games, then they take your money for keeping you connected. :p

#23     May 1, 2003

4. I gotta admit, you are hilarious!!!

#24     May 1, 2003
  5. lindq

lindq

It's called tuition. The price you pay for learning to trade. Whether it is worth it or not depends on how well you put the lessons to use.

#25     May 1, 2003
  6. Toby,

I know what you mean.. and I am doing exactly the same thing..

And why do I deviate from my plan??? Because I"m afraid I'm going to miss a profitable trade and thats where I get screwed..

I have 3 or 4 criteria for entering a trade.. and when I do them I have success.. whats killing me is when I see the market start going down.. I think.. its going down.. I better get in.. and I do.. and I lose..

Its hard to keep the discipline.. but it is the ONLY way to succeed in this business.. I hope to be there one day.. I am working on it..
    everyday I say to myself ..okay.. I'm only going to take trades that are in my plan.. and I wind up taking a trade on a hunch and lose...

And I always put in my stop as soon as I get my fill.. I never trade without it..

Good Luck

#26     May 1, 2003
  7. :)

#27     May 1, 2003
  8. Now there is a good way to promote another day trader massacre at a trading office. Just relax get a good nights sleep, and try again tommorrow. You never know, things might turn out differently. If not, take just your self out and not an entire office. The proffession does not need anymore bad press.

#28     May 2, 2003
  9. Don't get mad! Consider how much this guy must hate himself:

[​IMG]

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

#29     May 2, 2003
  10. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

< whats killing me is when I see the market start going down.. I think.. its going down.. I better get in.. and I do.. and I lose.. >

When the market starts to decline you might want to consider shorting ... to be successful longer term I think you need to play BOTH short and long.

#30     May 2, 2003