i hate how humans can be so mean to other animals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Oh, so you're for the survival of the fittest? May I call you Dr. Kevorkian? Or do you prefer to execute them with poison gas in gas chambers, say, with Zyklon B because its "more humanely"?

Do you also support the killing of disabled and retarded humans? Or should we keep them in concentration camps first, because it's "more humanely"?

Everything you support existed already, some 70 years ago...

#11     Apr 13, 2004
  2. You must have a very interesting family tree

:)

#12     Apr 13, 2004
  3. tHE HUMAN SPECIE IS EVIL

Animals are better. Actually I'd rather talk to a dog than post on ET

#13     Apr 13, 2004
  4. I think you should have a look at this:

http://www.animaldefense.org/

#14     Apr 13, 2004
  5. rgelite

rgelite

Be funny watching them try that with one of these.

[​IMG]

#15     Apr 13, 2004

6. You're the worst kind of idiot. Do you believe in god?

#16     Apr 13, 2004
  7. Domesticated cats do this instinctively. Not for fun, but to keep their hunting skills sharp in case people stop bringing them food.
    It's about survival, not entertainment.

#17     Apr 13, 2004
  8. Actually...not many baseball bats are made of Oak. Sometimes trophy bats are though since golden oak bats are handsome and look nice in a display case. Most real baseball bats are Northern White Ask, Rock Maple, or Hickory. Occasionally Cherry wood, but that is almost as rare as Oak.

The real seal slaying power would be in something like a Louisville Slugger Kaisar 7050 Aluminum bat with a Scandium hardener additive. That would be a one hit wonder, all baby seals would instantly perish with a single blow....

#18     Apr 14, 2004
  9. Hm, the good old Louisville Kaisar... That's a great idea!
    You know, there's nothing that pisses me off more than when seal season finally arives, and to then see your bat almost unusable after the 80th seal due to the scratches those ugly little fuckers leave on your bat.

I also wondered about whether chainsaws or mobile shredders are a feasible alternative; has anyone here already used the MS 880 STIHL Magnum™ Chain Saw? I heard that the last winner in the Sealslayer contest broke the record of 1574 seals in an hour by using thiis one with a titanium saw chain:
    [​IMG]

Or what about a mobile shredder?
    [​IMG]

Is it more economic to form a human chain and to pass them on until finish?

#19     Apr 14, 2004
  10. [​IMG]

Here is a picture of me warding off being attacked by a demon-possessed seal.

And this was AFTER I was viciously cyber-stalked by this seal for 6 months because it wanted to force me to teach it how to trade forex.

I got it first, though, so the seal could not go on to join a terrorist gang - therefore I helped rescue the world from its terrible grasp.
    ___

[​IMG]
    After I got done I decided to use it to practice my golf puts.

to

#20     Apr 14, 2004