I hate calls on ET, haven't done it in years. But OIL is at Bottom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apak, Nov 15, 2008.

1. i love it when they say 'pure and simple' :D

#41     Dec 19, 2008
  2. I learned my lesson to not do this a long time ago, or if I did do it, to put plenty of caveats and qualifiers in to ease the pain, and to remind myself we can all have a thesis, but we really are all just gambling, even if there's different measures and tolerances of and for risk...

Oil could revisit its 10 year low of $10. Do you honestly think that's impossible if the economy continues to dramatically slow?

#42     Dec 19, 2008
  3. now only down 39% in one month oh wise one, incidently, that's more than i lost in the ENTIRE tech bubble burst, from the very top (I still made a huge profit on what i put in, spring 1997 dip was when i put most of it in)

we are learning

about you

eat a pound of dog shit, loser

now, it's time for you to learn - no winner, ever takes a position with that cockyness - it was the sure sign of an inexperienced loser about to get his head handed to him

#43     Dec 19, 2008
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Could you be a little bit more specific? That description can apply to about half the posters on this board.

(Oh wait, nevermind. I get it. "Half the posters" is really just a few people with Sybil-like tendencies)

#44     Dec 19, 2008
  5. no, i think making fun of you was a lot wiser

so, do you have 12 'confused' smilyey's now?

eat a pound of dog shit, loser

#45     Dec 19, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HM4-qJUGEN0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HM4-qJUGEN0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

#46     Dec 19, 2008
  7. Then it is only fitting that you should pursue it.

#47     Dec 19, 2008
  8. Cutten

Cutten

"Prediction is very hard, particularly of the future"

- Niels Bohr

#48     Dec 19, 2008
  9. lol

didnt you that post that apak made where he admitted that he doesnt even trade, claimed that no-one does... lol

#49     Dec 19, 2008
  10. now 44% - one month - LOL

#50     Dec 19, 2008