"I Hate Ann Coulter" authors remain anonymous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 25, 2006.

1. You're probably too young to remember some of the real poison that has been dished out. Lyndon Johnson ran ads of a liitle girl picking daisies which then morphed into a nuclear explosion mushroom cloud. Message: his opponent, Barry Goldwater, would start a nuclear war.

Ronald Reagan was derided as being a dumb actor who would, yep, start a nuclear war.

Robert Bork, one of America's leading constitutional lawyers, was slandered shamelessly by Ted Kennedy and other leftwing hitmen in one of their first attempts to personally destroy Republican judicial nominees.

George Bush was derided as a dumb drunk who would, guess what, get us into a nuclear war. Spot a pattern?

As one commentator famously observed, "Politics ain't beanbag." Sadly, below the belt punches are as old as our democracy and the Democrats have been particularly adept in recent years in delivering them. Rove and Mehlman are hardly the innovators you imagine them to be.

#21     Sep 25, 2006
  2. I know Susan Estrich is washed up and embittered, but I actually feel sorry for her if she is reduced to writing books attacking Ann Coulter. It must kill her that Ann is so successful and she is not. Ann has made it on her own, by sheer intellectual brillance and force of character. Now all Susan can do is try to leech off Ann's success by writing books for the moonbat crowd. Sad.

#22     Sep 25, 2006
  3. you have to be kidding me. they are both sea hags.... ann is a neocon poodle that needs to put on a bout 25 lbs. Ann ... go eat a buffet.... you look like olive oyl.

#23     Sep 25, 2006
  4. Well, that's half true, anyway.

#24     Sep 26, 2006