"I Hate Ann Coulter" authors remain anonymous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 25, 2006.

1. I appreciate civil debate. Lets talk about the issues with decency and respect for others' opinons and perspectives. Unfortunately, today, in society, throwing stones is whats prevelant. No time to hate is a philosophy I personally live by. I have strong beliefs too; of which I'm passionate about. But, unless I'm sure I'm right, I won't say something is wrong. Take a position (perspective) and back it up with intelligence, not spewage.

#11     Sep 25, 2006
  2. Hi pabst,

In my last post I kind of described what I feel about the poisonous political diversity in our society today. In my opinion, that was started by the Karl Rove/Ken Melman crowd.

I, believe it or not, am conservative in many respects, and liberal in some ways as well. I'd list them but that's not really necessary. I take a position after being as informed as I can be. I research both sides of the debate. I agree with different sides on different occasions on different issues. A lot of my philosophy stems when the truth of the debated position is being presented... and not/or when spin or allusiveness is dominating.

I like to place judgement on the REAL facts behind an issue. These days, though I am more conservative then liberal, the neo-con rebublicans do not come close to representing my belief values. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are many conservatives that feel the same way.

-kt

#12     Sep 25, 2006
  3. I appreciate civil debate. Lets talk about the issues with decency and respect for others' opinons and perspectives.

That just isn't going to happen here.

I think that could easily be proved.

Just register a different user name, and post something that is of a liberal point of view. Do it in a very civil, respectful manner.

Then watch yourself get attacked by the klannish ET members...

#13     Sep 25, 2006
  4. The Coulters and Moores of the world are about selling books/movies and making bank. Both should be beat with a tire iron.

#14     Sep 25, 2006

5. Uhhhhmmmm.....your quoting page 6 of the NY Post??? LMFAO!!!:p :p :p ......for those of you outside NYC....Page 6 is the "hot gossip and hollywood rumor" Page.....its like the National enquirer section and well known "Writers" (sarcasm) like Cindy Adams and Liz Smith tell you who from hollywood was eating at tavern on the green or strolling through Central park..

Last week they reported Howard was leaving Sirius.....started a fire storm that was untrue....

Geez Z, what's next? " George Bush meets with Aliens and Bat Boy in the Desert" from the 'Weekly World News"!!:p

#15     Sep 25, 2006
  6. Simon & Shuster would never publish a book by an anonymous conservative attacking some liberal figure. Never happen.

This is the same publisher that uses 60 Minutes to hype books by its authors, typically liberal Bush haters, then reports on the "story" they created on the Katie Couric Evening "News".

And if I were a liberal I'd comment on how troll-like Katie is looking. What happened to her neck? It's like her head is protruding from her chest.

CBS is like an NBA team that drafted some kid out of high school, gave him an enormous contract, then realised he couldn't play. I bet they'd love to weasel out of that Couric contract, now that she has bombed.

#16     Sep 25, 2006
  7. "I Hate Ann Coulter" is not the only book due.

A more “serious” book from Reganbooks is Soulless by Susan Estrich, who writes: “She knows exactly what she’s doing. And that’s scary.”

#17     Sep 25, 2006
  8. I love Ann Coulter...She cracks me up and does have a good sense of humor...the more books ABOUT her the better her career will go.

#18     Sep 25, 2006
  9. jem

jem

If that susan estrich quote is about ann coulter I would have to agree.

She seems to create some outside of decency quote every times she needs the publicity.

She is cold calculating and probaby rich. I give her credit for using the media to line her own pockets. not that I respect her. Sort of similar to what jerry springer does.

#19     Sep 25, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Partisan jargon KT is as old as the hills. Does "it's the economy stupid!", "war for oil", "tax cuts for the rich" or euphemisms like "choice" heighten the intellectual discourse in politics? Of course not. As a SOCIETY we're all about the three second skinny.
    All parties and most ideologues are to blame. My self included........

#20     Sep 25, 2006