I had an intervew but...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by et08et08, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. et08et08

et08et08

I have been in contact with a firm and they sponsored me for my exams. I pass series 7,63,55 and I figured with my 5 years of trading at home I have a good chance to be hired.

They hire traders to trade house money so that they make money from order flow.

I watched the person who was supposed to interview me trade for an hour. They told me almost nothing, and since then I contacted them two times. their reply was they have to arrange again an interview for me.

Their response is neither negative nor positive. shouldn't they be straitforward? I am confused. Maybe I have to forget about them...

I would appreciate any thoughts, comments from any experienced fellow.

e08et08 :confused:

2. ktm

ktm

You forgot to post this to two of the forums, but you hit most of the others. Maybe your prospective employer sensed something about you?

3. et08et08

et08et08

That is a possipility, I am in the dark though, I cant think of anything. I would expect them to be more straitforward though.

et08et08

4. ddlee

ddlee

When they sponser you is there or was there any out of pocket expense to you? I have my 7 (on my own thru quest) but would have to get my 55 thru the prop co. I am looking at. I want to know if I end up paying for it in the end. I have a similar trade history, I hope you were not in s. florida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.