I had a dreaml last night...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ROMNEY 315

OBAMA 223

Rennicktradomus out :cool:

2. keep dreamin...

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Keep trollin'!

4. pspr

pspr

That wasn't a dream. That was Michael Barone channeling his projections for tomorrow. And so it shall be.

5. Sounds like a nightmare. Didn't we have enough with Bush and the failed policies of his GOP admin that got us into the mess we were in?

6. Max E.

Max E.

:D

[​IMG]

7. thats what happens when you go to bed drunk.

8. My dreams have a better hit rate than that lady with the 1-900 number...care to place a wager?

Revelation Rennick out:cool:

9. OnClose

OnClose

If that was your dream last night you're gonna have a real nightmare tomorrow.

10. I'll make a wager with you.

Maybe this would be best for some of the other guys on here that have been beating the Obama drum longer than I have, like Ricter, AK47, Mr Bill, etc. etc. But if they agree I will gladly join them, if not I will still commit.

In return I would like to see some of the Romney-heads, denner, pspr, Tao Tsing, Leap-up, Phoenix Trader, etc, etc, join you.

Here is the wager.

If Romney wins, I, or one of the other Obama supporters mentioned will post a thread titled "Congratulations to Mitt Romney"

The first post shall read, "Congratulations to Mitt Romney in winning the 2012 presidential election. I hereby salute the American people for doing the right thing and electing the best man for the job."

If Obama wins, you and the rest of the Romney-heads will post the exact same thread, but with Barack Obama in the place of Mitt Romney.

No other derogatory statements or recants will be allowed afterward, within the same thread.

I hereby commit to this wager and shall not forfeit my obligations.

Who's game?

#10     Nov 5, 2012