I guarantee THIS IS BOTTOM. (Absolute DEAD BOTTOM) Most reliable indicator 10-10-08

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sky123987, Oct 10, 2008.

1. This is the bottom folks, why...

READ THIS. WE WILL NOT, I REPEAT WE WILL NOT HAVE A DAY LOWER THAN THE LOWEST LOW CREATED ON OCTOBER 10TH, 2008. I GUARANTEE THIS!!!!!!

Because I completely busted out of my long term investment account ( I held YM contracts)

This indicator has never failed.

BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----> and when it does go up, I always appreciate compensation for stock tips :)

2. Thanks Sky - oh and sorry for your luck.gA

:cool:

3. So whats the indicator/information behind it?

4. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

you know there is a thread dedicated to bottom calling...

5. For my long term investments, I have always sold at the dead bottom and bought at the dead high.

6. What notional value can you cover? No mention of rates anywhere so is this coverage free? Where can I send the paperwork for finalizing this "guarantee"?

7. I had a similar indicator one could of used while I was making a feeble attempt at day trading the e-mini's. You could wait until I went long and know with 100% certainty that entry was the high. Not just for the next few minutes! Oh no! It was for the day.
    Perhaps we should get together and start a web site...fademytrade :eek:

8. To me .... looks like it will be another dump towards the close.... another -700 DOW day...

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that a money back guarantee?

10. WHAT??

Another bottom picking thread. Shouldn't this be in chit chat?

#10     Oct 10, 2008