I got this Private Message

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Mar 22, 2011.

1. nitro

nitro

You know what the strangest thing is?

I live "near" Skokie, IL, and I drive by there quite often. This area has a high concentration of Jewish people. All I see are super humble houses, people dressed extremely respectfully, with no desire to stand out, with children of immense respect and carry themselves in gentleness. People, as far as I can tell, with no worldly desires or conceits. On weekends, I see men and their children (almost always men never see women on the w/e) dressed in black and top-hats, always walking to and from synagogue (because driving is sinful on Friday sundown to Saturday sundown).

There must be something that I truly don't understand, because I tell you, hating these people is like hating a peaceful herding flock of sheep. It simply doesn't fit in my head what exactly there is to hate?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#11     Mar 22, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Their religion says they must hate someone. The Israelies just happen to be the closest people who are not Islamic to hate.

#12     Mar 22, 2011
  3. Tom B

Tom B

I received the same message from the alias TurboTT.

#13     Mar 22, 2011
  4. I agree. A few years ago while shopping with my daughter I thought we'd stop in a Temple. Never been in one before. The place was deserted. After a few minutes a man introduced himself and gave us a "tour". There was a small museum of sorts, etc. Very pleasant experience neither one of us will forget.

#14     Mar 22, 2011
  5. Yes it was, you naughty boy! I even PMed myself for god sake.

I love it!

#15     Mar 22, 2011
  6. I, above all, hate how these poor Jewish people watched their religion being hijacked by the zionists below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#16     Mar 22, 2011
  7. And those:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#17     Mar 22, 2011
  8. We must! No way around it! I once couldn't find anyone to hate so I felt miserable.

#18     Mar 22, 2011
  9. The persecution and/or resentment of a prosperous minority is hardly a new theme. The persecution/resentment engenders insularity/resentment on the part of the prosperous minority, to some degree it becomes self reinforcing. However, these are just socio-economic contentions. Jews, of course, are fully functional within society. It's becoming less and less relevant now. Over half of jews intermarry with non jewish people. Some more conservative and orthodox jews are very concerned with this, calling it the "silent holocaust". I guess I can understand where they are coming from, but it's not as if jews haven't been intermarrying at high rates on and off ever since the roman empire...

#19     Mar 22, 2011
  10. I got that same ridiculous message.

#20     Mar 22, 2011