I got my Covid vaccine today: AMA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 7, 2021.

1. UsualName

UsualName

I think it’s a thinner needle. I didn’t feel much either.

#31     Apr 8, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

That's why I choose NaturaLamb condoms over latex. Sure, they don't protect you from a virus, but at least it feels good to contract a disease without that awkward unwanted pregnancy thing happening.

#32     Apr 8, 2021
  3. More likely it is because the needle is often shorter. I say "often" because the FDA has approved a wider range of needle sizes so that the health care facility can tap into whatever supply they can access.

Part of the supply problem came from - well- not having enough needles stockpiled going into an epidemic or not being able to gear up or whatever. But in fairness to the stockpilers responsible a couple of the vaccine manufacturers got approval from the government to squeeze more shots out of the larger viles that they are drawing from with their syringes in order to get extra shots out of the bottle. Problem is, the larger syringes have longer needles and more room for vaccine so it is easy to get more than you need which takes away that extra shot in the vial that needs to be there for the next three drawings from that vial or whatever the right number is. If you are lucky enough to have enough of the snubby syringes you dont have to worry about it because it does not require user skill/precision. Just fill er up. It will only take so much. Recently, I think the companies that got approval for the extra dose have also been providing the snubby syringes with their kits.

Long winded way of saying, you may or may not get a smaller and shorter needle or you may get the basic flu intramuscular needle which is a little longer. Either way. Should not be a problem. It is the least of things to worry about.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    #33     Apr 8, 2021
    UsualName likes this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Interesting.

#34     Apr 8, 2021
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Hey wait..... is El OchoCinco dating Brittany Spears?
    She says she felt nothing.

Britney Spears Gets the COVID Vaccine with Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'I Felt Nothing'
    https://people.com/music/britney-spears-gets-covid-vaccine/

:)

#35     Apr 9, 2021

6. That is because that va jay jay is so overworked it no longer has any feeling

#36     Apr 9, 2021
  7. jem

jem

I could have written a pretty funny response... imo.
    But I much prefer to avoid divorce.

#37     Apr 9, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

DOH! So she's been speared one-too-many times?

#38     Apr 9, 2021
    El OchoCinco likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Oops she did it again.

#39     Apr 9, 2021
    El OchoCinco likes this.