I got my Covid vaccine today: AMA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Moderna 1st one. Next day felt like Thor punched my arm but otherwise not much but I usually dont get reactions to Flu shots. Everyone says 2d shot has you under the weather for a day.

#11     Apr 7, 2021
    UsualName likes this.
  2. As I mentioned in another thread I received both Moderna shots with the 2nd one being administered 4 weeks ago. Being an old man I know lots of old people who have received the vaccine. None have had any really adverse reactions. A few had a mild fever for a day or so after the second shot. First shot had my arm a bit sore, second one my arm hurt like hell for 3 days. Other than that, no issues, other than this mild tick.
    Vaccine.gif

#12     Apr 7, 2021
    Ricter and UsualName like this.
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#13     Apr 7, 2021
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

And I thought you weren't going to be a guinea pig:D

#14     Apr 7, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Me too. I still got the BioNTech but they let me take some extra fetuses home.

#15     Apr 7, 2021
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#16     Apr 7, 2021
    wrbtrader and destriero like this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I have a feeling today will be one of those sick (grotesque) trading days. :D

wrbtrader

#17     Apr 7, 2021
  8. I waited until the middle of February which I thought was long enough, but I'd be lying if I didn't add that the tyrannical boot of my liberal wife wasn't also an influence.:D

#18     Apr 7, 2021
    Tony Stark and UsualName like this.
  9. I got the second PFE shot too, Monday. Arm a little sore but nbd. Now I cough in Trumper's faces, just 'cause...

#19     Apr 7, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

Yeah, I was only a couple weeks from my first when exposed by the Trumpidiot. It's day five today (from exposure) and I feel great. My kids are thrilled that they get to stay home until the 14th.

#20     Apr 7, 2021
    Option_Attack likes this.