I got filled at 210.51 google. will it get canceled

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 30, 2008.

1. 100 shares. Now I am hearing that this is going to be cancelled. Anyone know if this is true???

It is sitting in my account so the trade got filled. But I now hear Nasdaq is investigating errors.

2. cszulc

cszulc

You got filled short? Sucks!

3. sucks for who sold. But now I am curious what the deal is. The whole thing was strange. Shit load of shares got traded. But I am hoping that the trades stand. Anyone hear any further details?

4. S2007S

S2007S

try selling at $405-$406 tonight and see what happens...

5. Last i heard, any trades after 3:56 eastern time (i think that is the time i saw) were under review. Most likely they will be busted. I'll try to get an update.

6. GOOG Google trades after 3:57 pm under investigation by Nasdaq; trades were "potentially erroneous" - Bloomberg (404.14 -39.57) -Update-

GOOG is trading at 406.50 in after hours.

7. When will we get a word?

This whole thing is weird, there was this crazy volume spike.

8. Yep, will be cancelled.

9. Cancelled....

Pursuant to Rule 11890(b) NASDAQ, on its own motion, has determined to cancel all trades in security Google Inc Cl - A "GOOG" at or above $425.29 and at or below $400.52 that were executed in NASDAQ between 15:57:00 and 16:02:00 ET. In addition, NASDAQ will be adjusting the NASDAQ Official Closing Cross (NOCP)and all trades executed in the cross to $400.52. This decision cannot be appealed. MarketWatch has coordinated this decision to break trades with other UTP Exchanges. NASDAQ will be canceling trades on the participant’s behalf.

10. oh well. I got the word.

Wacky situation.

#10     Sep 30, 2008