i got an excelent strategy and papers to proe it but cant seem to find a prop or back

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Anatoly.Spivak, Aug 30, 2006.

1. GTS

GTS

Go start a system on collective2.com.

If you're as good as you say then you'll soon have people paying to subscribe to your system (risk free income for you) and you'll also generate a documented track record.

#21     Aug 30, 2006
  2. you realy misunderstood me the money that was lost was my bosses fault. He was the main trader and he is the one who lost the 25 mil by getting short the 10 yr. I at that time traded eurodollars and cash. on my own i have never had a losing month

#22     Aug 30, 2006
  3. GTS

GTS

Then why do you lack the confidence to trade your own 40k that you have saved?

#23     Aug 30, 2006
  4. and another thing we actually ended up scratching the year when we took a 25mil hit, that was the head traders doing

#24     Aug 30, 2006
  5. Right. Your boss staked you into riches, but the $370k is nowhere to be found. Did you check your couch cushions? Just let this thread die. You're not doing yourself a service here. Talk to Don Bright if you need equity leverage. You may want to contact Maverick74 at vtrader for futures haircut. Honestly, you sound like a longshot.

#25     Aug 30, 2006
  6. So here is a guy who NEVER had a losing month posting here on ET looking for a prop.

All you have to do is just send in your trading records to prop firms and they will gladly take you in.

#26     Aug 30, 2006
  7. What, you actually HAD a losing month? Wow, what a loser! Anyone who has read ET long enough knows that no one has EVER had a losing month here, and you just admitted you're not ONE OF US.

Now that that unpleasantness is over with... Does anyone know how long $5000 will last trading options?

#27     Aug 30, 2006
  8. Check out Grob109's posts and spend the time that it takes to learn SCT.

#28     Aug 30, 2006
  9. uglyboy

uglyboy

Riiiiiiiiight....

This is the poorest trolling I've seen in a while.

What I don't get is what all these obviously fake posters get from posting threads like this. Are they lonely? Is it a dare? Did Mom put them up to it? Explique moi!

Ugly

#29     Aug 30, 2006
  10. please anyone who is here to take shots at the fact that i was in a hurry when i wrote my explanation. If you really have nothing better to do than to make fun of the fact that im looking for work then go ahead. If anyone knows of people that i could talk to and show them my statements and my resume than please help. I'm just looking for work, i'm looking for a prop shop or a guy who backs young traders, i am willing to show my refrences and my statements. thank you

#30     Aug 30, 2006