I got a lot of Likes for this. It might surprise you!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by learner2007, Dec 31, 2017.

1. I got so many Likes for this in a thread with few views that I thought I'd start a thread so many more could see it.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

jl1575 likes this.
  2. Banjo

Banjo

Think about what this infers for chart readers, non biased and biased.

3. userque

userque

I wr if te nr of ls in bn te ft ad lt ls mr? Or if te ls in bn bg ct (en if ot of or) mr?

I wxxxxr if txe nxxxxr of lxxxxxs in bxxxxxn txe fxxxt axd lxxt lxxxxxs mxxxxr? Or if txe lxxxxxs in bxxxxxn bxxxg cxxxxxt (exxn if oxt of oxxxr) mxxxxr?

I wonder if the number of letters in between the first and last letters matter? Or if the letters in between being correct (even if out of order) matter?

4. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

looc yrev

5. You need a minimum of 4 letters in the word. I don't think it would work with random letters between the first and last ones.

userque likes this.
  6. said hale raed pore satoal sai pue. helll u pcead shit.

7. Sprout

Sprout

Drppng vwls wrks smtms, lk ll cd nds ky t dcphr.

Dropping vowels works sometimes,..

userque likes this.
  8. maxinger

maxinger

Is nonsensical garbage writeup allowed in ET?
    or perhaps someone was drunk while writing?

9. Sprout

Sprout

On the contrary, it’s a useful illustration of how we can see things that are not there.

The opposite is also true, how can one not see things that are right in front of them.

“The map is not the territory”

These concepts are very useful for trading. They can explain why the many times a trader’s valid entry and position ends up exiting for a loss.

Edit:
    Understanding what factors affects perception can be the difference that makes the difference.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    learner2007 likes this.