I got $90K from credit cards, where would you invest?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by misterno, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I transferred all my money to first bank of arkansas

They pay %4.44 up to $50K and you can open as many checking accounts as you want

So my cost is %0 and gain is %4.44, on a $100K annual after tax is more than $3,500

not bad I think, considering not doing anything

#91     Mar 22, 2009
  2. RobtF

RobtF

Are you familiar with term "moral hazard."

#92     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Hope you read the fine print:

Complete 10 Point of Sale Check/Debit Card transactions that have posted to your account per calendar month.
    Receive E-Statements
    Sign into your Online Banking Account once per calendar month.
    Authorize 1 Direct Deposit, ACH Debit, or Online Bill Payment per calendar month.

#93     Mar 24, 2009
  4. Bob111

Bob111

imo no big deal...pretty good offer..the only a problem-they did not specify, how long those rates will be around..CD would be much better.

#94     Mar 24, 2009
  5. huh

huh

SUCK IT Dimon you worthless POS.

NEW YORK (AP) -- New York's attorney general has pressured Chase Bank into ending what he said was an "illegal" $10 monthly fee imposed on thousands of credit card accounts last November.

The bank has also agreed to give refunds totaling $4.4 million to about 184,000 customers.

Attorney General Andrew Cuomo had accused the bank of springing the fee on customers after first luring them in with promises of low interest rates.

He says banks can't promise one thing, then change the deal when times get tough.

Officials at parent company JPMorgan Chase & Co. did not immediately respond Monday to phone and e-mail messages.

Cumo says the settlement will save Chase customers $22 million over the next 12 months."

#95     Mar 30, 2009
  6. JB3

JB3

This is like having a 100K stop loss and a 3K target profit.

Sure it is safe, until your bank turns into the next ponzi scheme, and you left holding the bag.

#96     Mar 30, 2009