I found the Equity Miss of the Day MGRM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by josephL, Jun 23, 2009.

1. josephL

josephL

Can you believe Monogram Biosciences is +169% and its only 12:47pm 06/23/09. That is an amazing jump in one day if only we knew....I expect falls tomorrow... for sure.

2. Typical ET. No idea what is going on in the market.

---------------------------

Monogram Biosciences to be acquired by LabCorp for $4.55 per/share in all cash transaction (MGRM) 1.68 : Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) and Monogram Biosciences (MGRM) announce that they have entered into a definitive agreement and plan of merger under which LabCorp will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Monogram in a cash tender offer for $4.55 per share for an implied total equity value of approx $106.7 mln, or a total enterprise value of approx $155 mln at March 31, 2009, including net indebtedness. "... We expect the transaction will significantly accelerate the development of products that will improve treatment outcomes for patients with infectious diseases and cancer." The acquisition is expected to be approx $0.12 dilutive to LabCorp's 2009 earnings per share, including approx $0.04 of transaction related costs, and slightly accretive to 2010 EPS.

3. josephL

josephL

Sorry about that! I did notice until after I posted this and could not delete the post for the 30 min rule had already expired...sorry for the inconvenience. I was just very excited to see some move upward that quick did not bother to check.