I finally Quit Daytrading after 5 years

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by thesniper, May 12, 2011.

1. i might have a job for this guy, you come over and papertrade and i'll take the opposite of your trade :)

#41     May 13, 2011
  2. What about this thread that is showing a profitable system in your words:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111305

Can't decide which side of the fence to get on?

:p

#42     May 13, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

#43     May 13, 2011
  4. #44     May 13, 2011
  5. fanews

fanews

The whole point of this forum is to sell advertising, lie, and political and economic propaganda, stock promotion, sell trading education and lie. In communist countries there is an entire government with billions in annual budget.. the propaganda communications dept. lie. media spinners. why would you want to share information with the enemy?

this isn't a 'private' club.

#45     May 13, 2011
  6. clacy

clacy

Wax on wax off?

#46     May 13, 2011
  7. I think 'daytrading' is doable, but of course one Has to have a profitable system
    however B&H - Day-to-Days trading only requires say 10 minutes a day when
    following a single instrument. a portfolio would require more time but still far, far
    less than daytrading, but again, one Has to have a profitable system

the other matter is that some people just aren't suited for daytrading, or any type
    of trading for that matter, while some are able to scalp a pip/tick or two profitably
    all day long, trade after trade, day after day

I also think that many people getting into trading don't have sufficient perspective to
    understand - beforehand - what the consequences of their trading choice may be

'we're here for a good time not a long time' isn't about making money

#47     May 13, 2011
  8. who the fuck do you think you are calling ppl idiots, didnt your mother teach you any manners ? welcome to my ignore list

@thesniper
    good luck in whatever you are going to do next

#48     May 13, 2011
  9. Its funny that you say that because You created a day trading journal called "QM Trading Journal" and openly failed because of "Stupidity" (holding onto a trade that was WAY over your risk on a 2.7k account without a predetermined stoploss.)

#49     May 13, 2011
  10. Maybe I am the reason of so many losers coming out of the closet.

These closet losers are thinking: "Notes123 gets on the forum and fails openly, why do I hide in the closet? I am going out and announce my failure too."

There is nothing to be ashamed of in trading, everybody makes mistakes, including blowing up.

#50     May 13, 2011