I finally Quit Daytrading after 5 years

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by thesniper, May 12, 2011.

1. Shut up! Don't give advices, because you are clueless.

Jesus, you are full of ignorance and trying to give advices!

Are you going to write a book on trading?

So the natural path is: Losers in trading==>book writers (Van Tharp, Oliver Velez, Mark Douglas, etc.)

#31     May 13, 2011
  2. lindq

lindq

It is unfortunate that you have moved from sharing your experiences to making assumptions about what others are doing, or have done, or should do.

Your experience is yours alone. It doesn't qualify you to trash the benefits of intraday trading for those who work in that environment.

You say "The money I can easily make back but all the time wasted impulsively gambling...."

Right there is the source of your failure.

Intraday trading should never equate to gambling. When done is a very systematic way with solid discipline, it can be a rewarding enterprise.

#32     May 13, 2011
  3. jo0477

jo0477

Jesus, why don't you STFU! Somenone comes on here, gives an honest account of his experiences (good and bad) then tries to offer what I'd consider some pretty sound advice.

You don't have to agree, but instead of bashing the guy , why don't you go pick up a book on english and how to fucking write so at least you don't have to insult people using 4th grade grammar.

#33     May 13, 2011
  4. cvds16

cvds16

are you on drugs ? Stop pulluting this site !

#34     May 13, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

What's the psychology behind a person starting this kind of thread?

Is the OP looking for sympathy?

Does he want to be encouraged to continue to day trade?

Does he want to warn others of the chances for losses in day trading?

What?

#35     May 13, 2011
  6. Just go to a dojo and ask the master to give you a black belt right away because you know that is where you want to be.

It is not a formula of success. It is a path to success. Try to understand the difference before it is too late for you.

#36     May 13, 2011
  7. BSAM, good question.

Please allow me to offer my interpreation:

He is trying to poison the mind of day traders, he is working for GS and other institutions, they are losing money to day traders. They hate day traders.

#37     May 13, 2011
  8. jo0477

jo0477

Congratulations - You've just won "most ridiculous post of the day" award....

#38     May 13, 2011
  9. Shirak

Shirak

Isn't the whole point of a forum to share?

Guys like you make this board ridiculous.

#39     May 13, 2011
  10. Sniper, good luck with your future endeavors.

#40     May 13, 2011