I finally post a serious minded journal and it gets moved to chit-chat

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 20, 2010.

1. This has the opposite effect of what you seem to be intending. What you are saying is, "I can use any alias and dictate my own terms, and you will never know." But based on your other posts, it fits your character.

#11     Oct 21, 2010

2. Last forum on the whole dang site:p :p = BARON's HOME!!!

Redneck delivers yet another sub IQ=70 zinger.
    :) :D :D :D :D :D

#12     Oct 22, 2010

3. First you attack Ivanovich, now Magna. Didn't you say how fair Magna is? here are your own words in the Ivanovich thread in Feedback ...

"Sure I had my internet fights with Ivan, but I think there are quite a few people that Ivan rubbed the wrong way with his thread moving/deleting/editing ways. Not only would he move the thread, but step on the guys toes and insult them. Compare that with Magna who would simply lock the thread and then send a message quoting the rules of the board. Magna would never post a public insult about anyone unlike Ivan. Magna would never make it a personal battle. For Magna, either you broke the rules of the board or you didnt. If your broke the rules, then the thread gets locked and a message pops in your inbox explaining why and quoting the rules of the board"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205281

There's no future in attacking volunteers - its also very bad karma to attack people who give freely of their time and who've helped many, many members.

#13     Oct 22, 2010
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

congrats!

#14     Oct 22, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

he changed his opinion. what is your pt.?
    the position of the mod attracts a few people with power issues. for a few hitting the delete button or insulting people or attracting groupies who like to pile on the personal attacks is a tonic for the deficiencies in other areas of their lives.

#15     Oct 23, 2010

6. My point is .... deeper ... but starts with the previous post, then goes all the way back to RDT's posting inception and taken as a whole = overall impression ....

RDT uses Magna as a reference = pillar = stable datum, then all of a sudden, Magna reveals he is not fond of RDT :) :) ... and RDT now trashes him - all this turnaround in just a very short period of time ....

Now he's arguing with 2 mods. A 3rd might have jumped in already. He already had a min-tiff with Greg.

Its a pattern. (There is no future in fighting or arguing with cops - things can only go one way = against one)

Its easy to become exasperated with RDT, but one has to look beyond that ...

Overall RDT is a nice, harmless fellow which is why he will NEVER EVER be on MY IGNORE LIST regardless what trouble he gets into with mods or others.

There is truth in what he says about things in general - if there wasn't, he would be totally ignored, but as you can clearly see, he is not ignored.

More power to him - the worst thing ET needs is more characters like Lucrum and his yes, yes, yes gang = all in agreement = zero progress = unlike America which disagreed and went into high gear with entrepreneurship = progress.

#16     Oct 23, 2010
  7. One other thing about RDT ...

he defends himself quite well - here and in other places he was attacked.

Gotta respect that.

Just my 2 cents. :)

#17     Oct 23, 2010
  8. You impress easily...

#18     Oct 23, 2010
  9. zdreg

zdreg

three for the price of one. what a deal. it is quite logical. if rdt gets into a tiff with one he is likely to get into get a tiff with the other two who are similar in nature.
    personally i find his observations to be thought provoking. many are right on target. by getting people to think he serves an important function.

Lucrum is almost but not quite in a class by himself and is undoubtedly inwardly thanking you for the attention u devote tohim.

the american spirit of entrepreneurship could be rekindled if the american people put congress and the president on a tight leash.
    the UK has the right idea to get rid of 20% of its civil servants and to stop building schools. nice building don't produce good students. high standards do.

#19     Oct 23, 2010

10. Lucrum's ..... "unlike you I'm not dumb enough to assume it even matters what I think in the first place"

The above Lucrum quote (+ the corollaries that can be derived from it :) ) has a high% ET following. ALL of them are on MY POSER=LIAR=USELESS list.

Why? Even as an aside from trading and markets, the quote is the fundamental stable datum of the HERD AND every one of its members. The more solidly it is held, the further they are away from E N T R E P R E N E U R S H I P.

New roads, new angles of attack, new+modified approaches, blazing a new trail etc., - these are all foreign concepts to such grazers. As proof of this technical observation, note the corresponding fundamental=on-the-ground phenomena that they even follow the same trails to grasslands and cross the Mara at exactly the same spot since antediluvian times.

Lucrum was never smart enough to just tell his gang, "guys, let's cross where there are no crocs or lions in waiting" - instead his thought fortress reasons (if it could be called such) thusly, "who am I to even think that a better, safer crossing could be found!!!!!!" :)

#20     Oct 24, 2010