I finally got my letter..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Are you off your meds? are you denying reality?

Ijust told you what has been going on in the under 500,000 market for about a year. How can you deny that truth? Do the research.

I just told you that many of the buyers with FHA loans get the seller to kick in the remaining downpayment - and you call me a liar.

Now I know why you hate republicans and certain white people.

When the truth conflicts with your commie view - you pretend the people telling you the truth are liars.

#61     Feb 24, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I have never seen so many rent-to-own and nearly zero-down assumables on the market in my life.

#62     Feb 24, 2010
  3. My son just bought a house and when he receives his $8000 from the gov. he will have bought the house and put some cash in his pocket. So not technically nothing down but in the end it is. And no I'm not a republican but I am white :).

#63     Feb 24, 2010
  4. jem

jem

I can't wait for the misdirection play - zzz commie tries here.

zzzz is way out of his league. he thinks everyone here is the same kind of virtual know it all he is.

Some of us actually trade for a living (or traded for a living) and or do business for a living in the real world.

#64     Feb 24, 2010
  5. ...a rebate down the road which is a tax credit, is not no money down...

Dave Del Dotto and Ed Beckley...and jem.

Birds of a feather...

#65     Feb 24, 2010
  6. jem

jem

A 3.5% seller contribution - happens during the close - you obviously do not know what you are talking about. It is the down payment... it was done thousands of times. Including on some of the properties I sold.

you are way out of your element when it comes to the real world.

By the way - you may have seen me on T.V. I have been interviewed on PBS. Been on the news and in the newspaper.

#66     Feb 24, 2010
  7. I've sold properties exactly as you describe. There's no magic or alchemy to this.

EDIT: I can't believe this thread has devolved into this.

#67     Feb 24, 2010