I figured out how to sell my system, all are welcome to come and BID

Discussion in 'Trading' started by confused-NOT, Dec 3, 2006.

1. those are confidential

some guys are actually smart enough to smell potential

not many though

but as bitstream said long ago

ET has only about 50 real traders, others are just virgins having fun on internet

#51     Dec 4, 2006
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Confused,

Can you please explain what motivates you to sell your system. If you have something that produces such return (by the way mine does a bit better about 100% in a month), all you need is several years and you'll be in the seven figures income without bothering with anyone.

I would discuss the method I trade here on ET, but I do not have time to hold someone’s hand for quite some period of time to educate them whether it is free or not.

And even if your system does not require hard studying, it still makes not sense to sell it.

Also, your original comment about 10mil not moving market even 1 pip. I hope you do realize that unless your trade at a inner bank market, all forex brokers trades are not real, they go nowhere out of forex MM platform.

Regards,
    redduke

#52     Dec 4, 2006
  3. then there are the old school guys

Electric Savant and Illiquid for example

these are type of guys who are doing this for long time and do not believe that someone can actually do better.

guys who are 40 or 50, don't understand my generation, we grew up with computers

we are faster, I don't want to say smarter but we are definetly faster

#53     Dec 4, 2006
  4. come on,

best system I have does 100% return in 2-3 months

you say you do it in a month

you are really pushing it, and this is coming from a guy who does 100% in 2-3 months

why would you be on ET

why aren't you now sailing or something

#54     Dec 4, 2006
  5. Boy you're right.

What was I thinking??#!#!

OK, $111.00, that's my top offer (and you don't even have to throw in the Playboy).

Hows about it?

JJ

P.S. ... and what is this obsession with quoting Bitstram?? Ooh, everything he says must be true!

#55     Dec 4, 2006
  6. well for one

bitstream doesn't come across like a child JJ

let me ask you how old are you.

are you a teenager or something

if you are, you know what

congratulations for becoming interested in market at such a young age

#56     Dec 4, 2006
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Man if you think that this is impossible, you've got a lot to learn.

I said I am currently making 100% a month, but it can not be done on any amount. Index futures have limits on how many cars you can trade a clip in order not to sustain slippage.

Thus no sailing.

I currently trade Europe open and accumulating a grub stake to trade ES, where most of liquidity lies.

Trading ES with 100 contract a clip, I'll be able to generate around 750K to 1 mil a year. But that's the ceiling, and thus no yahct.

You still did not answer my question.

redduke

#57     Dec 4, 2006
    #58     Dec 4, 2006
  9. red duke,

I hate forex, it drains me out.

besides I have better strategy for Futures

that is why I would unload my forex system.

another difference between us

I need more funds in order to truly grow my account.

my earnings are enough for my bills that is all.

and since I am ashamed of nothing in my life I don't mind telling a person like you that my account is 7 k

as you can see, doubling 7 k in 2 months is not really a way to go when there are bills to pay

needless to say Duke, I will eventually reach your level

my friends know my by my saying, only bullet can stop me

#59     Dec 4, 2006
  10. me1969

me1969

:D :p :D

Thanx guys for this funny thread!
    It is always welcomed, especially when my markets are in creeper mode like right now.

And I am really impressed what super traders are posting on ET. 100 % in 6 months or even in 2 or 1 month!

Real big swinging dicks!
    But be careful to not stumble across your fat dick! (or other fat tails)

:D

#60     Dec 4, 2006