I feel like its April 23rd 2001

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Apr 23, 2008.

1. :D

2. S2007S

S2007S

you mean when the dow rallied 1000 points in about a month and then gave it all back going into June...

:D

3. The fun starts every year right around May. Doesnt it feel so quiet right now as the indexes are floating higher and then wham!

4. S2007S

S2007S

Yep, and I think next weeks fed meeting will help the markets out greatly as they listen to wallstreet and cut rates yet again, nothing like historical low interest rates and a stock market thats ready to run 10% within a couple of weeks. This is the best market I have ever seen.....

:p :p :p :p :p

5. May-July will be the turning point for this market. The summer always brings softness...

6. Why did you kill Jackstone54? Did you, I mean he, take too much heat?

7. Im not that guy dude. We are over here at Swift trade just having some fun...where you at?

:p :p :p

8. S2007:

I was trading right around this time in 2001 looking at CNBC like I am doing now. There were all the experts coming on tv saying how we bottomed and it was such a great time to get in.

The charts did look promising and there was a rate cut....then wham! whoosh! June hit and 128 disappeared and was never seen again until 2006 some five years later!!!

werd