I f@#$ing hate loud bikes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Oct 10, 2010.

1. what you say is true. i usually go down to the rally for a little people watching. the average harley rider is a greybeard nowdays. you see a lot more old farts than young guys.
    it was a bad year for bikers at the rally this year. we had 13 bikers killed in one week. people who seldom ride haul their bikes out to the rally and try to ride the twisty mountian roads around here and get into trouble. inexperienced riders, twisty mountian roads and motorcycles is a deadly combination.

#11     Oct 11, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, it's a look at me mentality. Good point!

I DESPISE those ear bursting harleys!!!!

When my youngest Son was two years old, and asleep in his car seat, a harley beside me at a light started that reving crap, and almost deafened me. The problem came when the guy woke up my Son who was screaming crying at that point. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I rolled down my window, and said "you mind cutting that shit out!?!?! You just woke up my Son!!!!!!":mad:

I was thinking, go ahead and get off that bike dick head! I'll "ask" you not to do that anymore.:)

I've always wondered why the cops don't wear these idiots out for noise pollution, or at least something that will get their attention!

#12     Oct 11, 2010
  3. Good, and sad humor. I'm also in the hometown of Harley, and see the greybeards regularly on the road. Quite a few years ago when I was working a regular job also, our CEO bought a new Harley, so he could be part of the executive trend locally. He had it delivered to work so his wife wouldn't kick his ass. He dropped it as soon as he got on it and 3 others had to help him pick it up. If it had been in recent history it would have been over all the net via Facebook and Twitter, oh well too bad. He sold the bike before he even had it for year.
    My only complaint is you would think this was the equivalent of a high end car, but the reality it is only a marketing picture. The quality is ok, but far from top end, but you get to pay for the image, instead of the reality.

#13     Oct 11, 2010
  4. I hate the f*ckers too. I think every prospective Harley buyer is given an IQ test. The failures get to buy those over-priced junk piles. They sound like an extended fart...

To be fair, I also dislike loud dirt bikes of all makes. Unless you are on a race course, there is no reason to up the noise level. Bikes are plenty powerful enough nowadays. You're just disturbing my quiet desert solitude. :(

#14     Oct 11, 2010