I escaped cuba to leave communism and now this!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 14, 2008.

1. AK100

AK100

I have more of a chance of being the next President than Barack Hussein Obama, wonder why he always leaves the 'Hussein' part out :)

And I'm not even American.

Many in the media love him but they would wouldn't they.

But I very much doubt you'll see the Nascar Dads voting for a black man and the colour of his skin is the key.

Laying Obama (I think) is going to be easy money..........

Well, I hope so otherwise my wallet is really going to hurt :)

#11     Feb 16, 2008
  2. I would have considered voting for a democrat candidate this election IF they were more moderate and not such communists. They have no 'philosophy', except for bashing republicans and taking the extreme opposite position. I'm sick of this crap, with all the speeches/media coverage etc, none of the candidates actually have solutions to anything, just pie in the sky bs as usual.

#12     Feb 16, 2008
  3. yeah lets get the republicans back in they have done a great job in the last 8 years . Cheney needs to bank more oil profits and bush needs another 8 years in Iraq to win the war in iraq.

#13     Feb 16, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

No, let's get NEITHER DemoCraps nor RepubliClowns in office.

I know it will never happen, as the American electorate is too politically naive to recognize what's necessary. How could we? Look what we're fed!

But just because Bush/Cheney has been lousy cannot be an excuse to support someone else who is bad.

Americans who care more about the future of our country than their own immediate "gummint cheese" will make a protest vote come November.

#14     Feb 16, 2008
  5. gkishot

gkishot

Better republicans than communists.

#15     Feb 16, 2008
  6. The only reason why Hillary or Obama even have a CHANCE is because 'they're not bush or republican'; well sorry that's not a good enough reason for me to vote for either. How about actually trying to understand what the candidate is proposing?

The bottom line as gnome has basically stated: "We are screwed either way".

Half the nonsense you hear during campaigning will never happen anyway. However, I do disagree with wealth redistribution and anti-business/ anti-capitalism aspects of recent democratic party reps.

At first I couldn't understand how anyone on this board could support tax/spend tactics, but then I realized a ton of people here probably don't have to pay capital gains taxes because they are not profitable to begin with. If you are in a position to take money from other people in return for doing nothing, then by all means vote for "change".

I do think Hillary/Obama have a well thought out immigration policy though- make the country so sh*tty nobody wants to come here anymore.

#16     Feb 16, 2008
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

some portray the little 2 bit argentine guerilla as a romantic freedom fighter...but the cuban families who lost loved ones know better....the people he tortured at La Cabana will never forget that he was a real thug and not the heroic freedom fighter that most portray him to be.

#17     Feb 16, 2008
  8. We all know Che was doing it for the money not for the cause. (insert sarcasm here). As for Obama supporters wearing the shirts, shit it is still a free country isn't it? And if they believe in the ideals Che is associated with, then more power to them.

Bush said that the greatest figure that he respected the most was Jesus Christ, yet his actions paint a totally different picture.
    He gives to the rich and wages war. Would Jesus do that?

#18     Feb 16, 2008

9. If you think Obama is a communist than you are a political and intellectual moron. Our government is 9 trillion in debt, most of the nation is semi illiterate and you want Republicans to stay in power. No wonder our country is going down the drain.

#19     Feb 16, 2008
  10. I think Jesus would actually be in favor of a 10% flat tax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe

#20     Feb 16, 2008