I dreamed the world was going to end

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 12, 2010.

1. you are not only deluded and wrong about what you believe but that is not enough for you. you have to pop up with another thread every few days demonstrating your stupidity by talking creationism.
    here is another quote that fits in your case. we can only hope that whatever offspring you may have spawned somehow escapes your stone age mentality.

"It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against
    christianity and theism produce hardly any effect on the public; and freedom of
    thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men's minds which
    follows from the advance of science." [Darwin]

#11     Feb 12, 2010
  2. What you call the "real world" is also a dream. It's the dream of the end of the World of Go(o)d, beginning with the "big bang". It's the same ole theme over and over again.

#12     Feb 13, 2010

3. So , "I am", how is that psychospritual crazyfest under Vlad the impaler's castle going, in it's efforts to save the planet?

Wow, you should have seen the crazy nightmares I had the other night.
    Hadn't seen them for 10 years or so, but so fucked up.

In what kind of fucked up nightmare, is there a de-skinned and eviscerated body, kept alive by breathing tubes, underwater no less, just conscious enough to know what was happening, but in all other respects, just a pulsing, breathing, eyeballs hanging out so they could see what was being done to them, half dead corpse?

And that, is only the start, I just told you the "palatable" for public consumption bits. It got worse from there.

#13     Feb 13, 2010
  4. Let's just say it's symbolic. It's not about crystals. It's about a subconscious (buried, repressed) mind-state gone mad. Occasionally that madness surfaces, as in the case of Vlad "the impaler" and in the case of those (ie. Muslims) who traveled so far to invade his state (as a matter of routine expansion).

This kind of nightmare is showing you what is buried in the general sub/un (buried, repressed) mind. If you want, you can see this as an opportunity to clear your (that) mind, depending on how you evaluate (process) those images.

These kinds of images are common to the un/sub mind of any embodied (skinned) character (person). These kinds of images are like the magma that is common to continental plates, which, under pressure, occasionally surfaces here and there in terms of volcanic explosions.

If you thought surface behavior/images were insane, you should see subsurface behavior/images! Well, I guess you have. This is a blessing in disquise, offering you an opportunity to reevaluate what they represent/symbolize. Until they are looked at, they are repressed. And what is repressed can't be reevaluated.

Like continental plates protect people from subsurface magma, so does embodiment (peoplehood) insulate a mind from it's subteranean hell. But what is repressed in a common mind, under pressure, will rise to the level of human minds and express itself insanely such as in the Rwandan genocide of 1994 and too many other examples to be listed here. Human experience is a kind of time-release of repressed mental pressure. It's the experience of hell - over time - instead of all at once.

I'll give you a couple of axioms with which to reevaluate what you may see.

1.) We are doing this to our S/self.
    2.) Pain is a sign of S/self-deception.
    3.) There is ultimately no true basis for fear or guilt...or pain.
    4.) There is no true basis for any image/body/person (seperate/distinct/different individual).
    5.) Whatever would tempt you to believe in images tempts you to feel pain.
    6.) When you withdraw belief in unreality, the bliss (and invulnerabililty) of Reality can reestablish itself in your mind/experience/awareness.
    7.) All images symbolize what you think about S/self and what you think you deserve (ie. punishment, torture, pain).
    8.) "Forgive" every image, and you will forgive your S/self for what you have never done.
    9.) Forgive, and the images will gradually dissipate...and finally disappear.
    10.) In this way, the entire cosmos of time/mass will disappear.

Here are a few more odd facts to evaluate with.

Christ is a/the pre-time/mass reality experienced as joy, bliss, unchangeableness and invulnerability. Embodiment is an experience rooted in a theoretical attempt to transform Christ into something vulnerable...so that Christ can be tortured and killed. ALL bodies are involved in a kind of "dream" (nightmare) of cosmic proportions, not just bodies that are dreamed up in human sleep cycles. All bodies symbolize Christ, transformed into a body with the intent to make Christ vulnerable.

There are a million and one different ways a dreaming mind schemes to torture and kill what it (believes it) has made vulnerable (Christ). The intent of this mind-gone-mad is most obviously seen in the kinds of nightmares you have had. It's intent is masked by the way it tortures a minority of the human demographic at any given time. It may not be obvious that its intent is to target every body, over time. But over time, it tortures the entirety of the human demographic, if not in one incarnational cycle, then another (so-called "life"). Every body is being tortured, some more obviously than others. Taken as an aggregate, an invulnerable Christ is targeted for torture through vulnerable surrogate substitutes (ie. human beings, people, animals). This tortured Christ is kept breathing, so-to-speak, through tubes we call "tracheal tubes". Anything that breathes is a kind of tortured Christ, held in a kind of strange stasis, not really alive, not really dead. Christ does not suffer, but the substitutes do, according to their decieved minds. Escape is precluded by "temptations" offered to decieved minds, keeping them anesthetized to what's happening. As a rule of thumb, a skinned being (ie. human being) is prerequisite a tortured being (ie. de-skinned). A skinned being represents a tortured state of mind. A tortured state of mind is a dangerous state of mind.

The key to escape is to identify with Christ, and forgive Christ for what Christ has not done. Christ is REALITY itSelf. You can forgive Christ by forgiving the images/symbols that substitute for Christ (ie. people). Believe in Reality (Truth) while disbelieving in unreality (untruth) and you will come to know your S/self as invulnerable, joyful...and formless/imageless/unlimited.

Christ!

#14     Feb 18, 2010
  5. 0bama

0bama

I dream that I can fly sometimes....

#15     Feb 18, 2010

6. Fucking WHAT????!!???

You have ten steps minimum there, if this is some sick christ love redemption program, then fuck off.

I hate to have to break this to you dickhead, but all the people I tried to save DID die horrible unfortunate deaths.
    Numbering tens of thousands, minimum, and specifically, for no other reason than some fuckwit (wearing a badge usually, or normal people) "decided" not to listen to me.

They were wrong. They will remain wrong, for all eternity.

Ironically, only two people, have ever told me, they "should" have listened to me, more or less-and it took a childhood friend to be raped, bashed, and have her fiance gunned down before her eyes to even say so.

You know why? The rest are all DEAD.

So , when I read your psychobabble bullshit, it turns my guts, that pieces of crap like you are out there at all peddling bullshit and bollocks.

#16     Feb 18, 2010
  7. I have had dreams of that nature but very specific and easy to interpret.

Dreams fit differing categories.

"Pizza Dreams" - Just weird dreaming due to weird food in your system.

"Personal concern dreams" - Dreams about issues that you have recently been disturbed over or are pondering over or working though and are processing those concerns at night.

"Prophetic or Revelatory Dreams" - Dreams where your inner man, spirit is discerning or understanding a precept, principle or ministration of God. These can be minor ... or very intense ... initiated by your concern or received as insight or revelation of Gods concerns.

"Vision or Trance type dreams" - God telling you things directly ... like an open vision or through dream symbolism.

This dream of yours is of the second kind. You are processing concerns. There appears to be some tiny bit of revelation in it though.
    Not sure the concern for water is revelatory ... but it might be.

Usually if it is a revelatory dream or an open vision type of dream ... the Lord is in it or symbolically in it by some messenger or directive ... or someone representative.

#17     Feb 18, 2010
  8. Where are you coming from? Who did you try to save? What, to you is salvation? Are you saying that thousands of people died because they didn't listen to you? What, btw, did you tell them? Would your childhood freind have avoided her fate had she listened to you? Are you saying that the two people who listened to you are still alive, and the thousands of others who didn't are dead (so they aren't in a position to say you were right?)?

What does any of this, what you've implied, have to do with anything I've said? Do you even understand what I've said?

I'm telling you the way things are, whether you like it or not...or whether you can/will understand it or not. It's challenging to tell the truth, because the lie is so complex to the point it would be a miracle if anyone should "overcome" it. And yet, I am promising that everyone will overcome it, given enough time. And I'm saying there is plenty of time for every mind that was ever "lost" to find its way back home again.

The images in your dreams represent intent at a pre-historic level of a repressed state of mind. I'm saying there is a correlation between your day-to-day experience and that pre-time/mass state of mind. All mass rises from a state of mind intent on killing what is Spirit. It seems to me, by the tone of your vituperative vitriol, you may be experiencing a lingering intent to kill Christ. I am not making you "guilty" for this. I'm just saying that you have an opportunity here to now be aware (of it). Otherwise, it's just going to continue to be repressed only to resurface in various forms, themes and scenarios.

Christ!

#18     Feb 18, 2010
  9. When we dream we are not really dreaming about other people but of our own image in other people.
    As an example, if you dream that something is going to end, it means that most likely you are coming to a point in your life where an end to something is near and a new beginning awaits.
    Same thing with flying. If you dream you are flying in reality what you are going through in your life is a time you would prefer not to be in, a time of stress or unhappiness and the dream just shows your unconscious desire to escape the present.
    Dreams are always about us, even if we see other people in them.

#19     Feb 19, 2010