I dream to live in USA!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HOBU4OK, Jul 3, 2005.

1. HOBU4OK

HOBU4OK

Excuse but it mismatches the truth
    Yes, but this growth only due to a rise in price of oil

#21     Jul 7, 2005
  2. HOBU4OK

HOBU4OK

thanks for information

#22     Jul 7, 2005
  3. HOBU4OK

HOBU4OK

Such low intellectual work not for me if I badly speak on English it does not mean that I the fool.

From such impudent persons and boors as you I also leave from Russia

Almost all Russian alcoholics and parasites, malicious, in constant depression.

#23     Jul 7, 2005
  4. College students seems to get preferential treatment for seasonal visas into the US. Generally, a student can come here twice, about three or four months each. If you are bold, you can stay and find someone to marry you. If you are even bolder, you can just stay and not worry about it. You would have perhaps fewer job/income opportunities, but it is possible. I know one fellow who delivered newspapers in the middle of the night for a decent income. He is/was not able to persue his goals of being a doctor though until he got his papers straight, so he married, someone who really liked him. He positioned himself in a day job at the front desk of a gym for $6.50 an hour, where he was able to meet lots of people, some willing to help. The funniest part about this story: While in this delicate situation, before he got married, he went out and bought a Cadillac with only 12,000 miles on it, for $12,000 with $3,000 down and financed it through a bank.

JohnnyK

#24     Jul 7, 2005
  5. sKaLpZy...lol

Even you can see how arrogant you have become, take it from a Russian immigrant to be...ohhhh too funny...sKaLpZy, your comedic personality is shining through with the rejection and attention you so desperatly seek after...

You will do fine in America, HOBU40K

Michael B.

#25     Jul 7, 2005
  6. balda

balda

I know someone who works in a Russian Bank as a Controller assistant he makes $180.00 per month
    Controller makes $300.00 per month.
    He's been holding his position for 3+ years without any promotion.

Toyota Camry cost about $35-40K Financing is available with 60-80% down.

I also know someone who makes about $7K per month who works at the port shipping crude oil.

#26     Jul 7, 2005
  7. karol88

karol88

Hi, I'm 26 and I dream to get out of here asap :D
    I've been living here for over 2 years. This country sucks. people are fat, depressed, unfriendly, and can talk only about new movies, their shitty cars and oversized TVs. food is bad here, all the "great goods" you can get here are one big illusion, just like the houses they work so hard for aren't even build out of stone/bricks...they will fall apart sooner than they think. No offence, but that whole "multicuturalism" also gets out of hand here.

I moved from Switzerland/Germany, but I'm polish. I'm already preparing to move back to Europe...so believe me, you aren't missing anything.

#27     Jul 10, 2005
  8. karol88

karol88

oh, and I forgot to mention: many people with no class here...even those that are rich...seems like wealth didn't help much here.
    I understand that you want to get out of Russia because of the bad situation, but you should consider other european countrys: Scandinavia or Switzerland for example.

#28     Jul 10, 2005
  9. Guvnapravda!:D

#29     Jul 10, 2005
  10. karol88

karol88

you almost got it right :)

#30     Jul 10, 2005