I dream to live in USA!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HOBU4OK, Jul 3, 2005.

1. HOBU4OK

HOBU4OK

I don't like hollywood movie, I like poorly budgetary films, because in them there is more truth. I like Japan, China, Malaysia, but I don't speak on these languages

#11     Jul 6, 2005
  2. HOBU4OK

HOBU4OK

No, I am cute boy :)

#12     Jul 6, 2005
  3. Yeah man...I heard they have Jeans pants, Marlboro cigarettes aaaaaaaaaan...listen to this...Money grows on trees!

#13     Jul 6, 2005
  4. jem

jem

Why would he not want to live in the states. It is still one of the best places to live in the world. It still provide opportunity for immigrants and small business owners.

(I am not excluding other places, I think I could live in a lot of different places and still be happy.)

#14     Jul 6, 2005
  5. There is a rather large Russian population here. Get a Visa, come on over.

No, I don't know how others got their visas. I have met a few in San Francisco that were illegals, but this didn't phase them any. If they get caught, they just get deported anyway.

I would bet there is more opportunity in Russia if you are into starting your own biz. US is rather saturated with competition. But since this is a trading forum, I'd imagine it would be better to trade from the States. (net connections and access to all exchanges at low commissions).

Jay

#15     Jul 6, 2005
  6. USA has the largest gap between the rich in the poor of any other industrialized nation in the world. The cities are filled with homeless. Most immigrants work below minimum wage jobs and end up struggling to make ends meet because of the "standard of living" a.k.a. a decent meal here costs 100 times more than in a third world nation.
    By the way it's pretty obvious you're a troll or just plain dumb. American cars are worthless in Russia and German cars are much cheaper than in America. Inflation has not been a problem in Russia in almost a decade while in USA prices go up significantly every month while the government releases imaginary inflation statistics (someone obviously forgot to tell every store/restaurant/bar in NYC about inflation "being under control"). This is all while wages are stagnant or falling and jobs are being outsourced to emerging markets such as Russia.
    So you need to take a better look at this world cause living in USA is far from a fairy tale.
    But more importantly, you might wanna concern about the army officer coming to pick you up since you are of the proper age now.

#16     Jul 6, 2005
  7. Do you have a cute sister?

If you do I'll import the both of you.

You can work on waxing my car while she works on waxing my.... well, this is a public message board....

Coinz

#17     Jul 6, 2005

8. If you're for real, you need to do some research Son. We don't have anywhere near enough American kids that will work summer jobs such as waiter/waitressing/chambermaids/nannies/shop help/sales clerks.

I cannot think of a single sizeable tourist business in this part of New England that doesnt have foreign help. Not a day goes by that I dont deal with Russians or ex-Sov. states people here. Been going on for years now and the trend is toward year round too - which means you are in... .

Geo.

#18     Jul 6, 2005
  9. I think you may be exaggerating a bit :) According to my buddies at the CIA the average income is $9800 a year and Inflation was at 11.5% for 2004. :) Russia is one of the highest real growth rates in the world right now at 6.7% while our real growth rate is 4.4% Although they did tell me that Russia expects growth of around 4.5 to 6.2 for 2005, but that is still better than us.

Anyway...if you still want to come here is how you can get a visa from what i remember. First...you gotta have about 8000 USD in the bank for at least 3 months or something else that shows you are not going to live in the USA, like a business in Russia. That will get you a tourist visa and once you got one of those, you are pretty much set as they dont deport people that often. Someone can even call Immigration, tell them that you have no Visa, give them your address and they still wont come after you. They only deport you if you commit a crime.
    If you dont have the cash then you gotta marry some girl which makes it hard because american girls dont want to marry you unless you have money. Its a catch-22. So try to visit websites like www.writeaprisoner.com Those women will marry you after a few months of correspondence and then you're set. Permanent US residence. Make sure you get one thats going to be in for a long time, like 20 or more years although you should be careful because women in for that long usually killed their husbands and after 20 years when she gets out she might come after you when she finds you married her for citizenship. :)

Good luck buddy.

#19     Jul 6, 2005
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I once heard someone say, "you know why the grass is greener on the other side of the fence? Because that guy is taking care of his yard."

#20     Jul 6, 2005