I dont want to short TSLA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggelitetrader000, Apr 11, 2019.

1. fan27

fan27

Not really sure the point of this thread. If you don't want to short it, then don't short it.

#31     Apr 13, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

he wants others not to short it

#32     Apr 13, 2019
  3. Where did I say that?

#33     Apr 14, 2019
  4. In some way, I do I agree that others getting paid for him for his ideals.

#34     Apr 14, 2019

5. He should fire all his workers and single handedly do all of jobs of thousands of employees' work alone, including design, manufacturing, troubleshooting, software and hardware engineering, all by himself, not to mention taxes, building factories, not only design of car he should also invent and design the battery himself, payrolls to himself, legal compliance, workplace HVAC, food preparation. He should all do that by himself without hiring any one. :D:D:D

#35     Apr 14, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Hey guys, Marc Cuban is a genius 'cuz he has an empire. That Warren Buffet guy? genius

#36     Apr 14, 2019
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Because:

1. He cashed out on the top.
    2. He protected his cashing out with an option trade, so his paper wealth wouldn't disappear in the holding period.
    3. He does what he likes, spends fortunes on his hobby as he should.
    4. He doesn't sleep on the factory floor.

#37     Apr 14, 2019
    ironchef and Cuddles like this.
  8. OK, changing of heart, or spoiler, but for good. I feel like shorting now. why? Just sitting in the startup pitch event now, guy disclosed, musk is not in the car business after all, it is just a facade, in a decade or so, he is going to own probably 90% of charging stations creating his own Saudi Arabia of charging station. Musk prob'ly does not give a crap about whether tesla goes down. Well I dont see harm in shorting. makes sense.

#38     Apr 25, 2019
  9. maxinger

maxinger

The good time to short was around Jan 19.
    You could have earnt ~ 30% profit.
    Now it is about 3 months late.

#39     Apr 25, 2019
    ggelitetrader000 likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

Man, no wonder swindlers like Musk amass followings

#40     Apr 25, 2019
    ggelitetrader000 likes this.