I don't think we will be seeing this in the deep south any time soon...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

So tell me, is he Democrat or Republican

#11     Nov 9, 2008
  2. If the man had breast implants, but he is not gay, then what is he?

#12     Nov 9, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Maybe he just likes boobs. I was very disapointed to lose mine right after learning that I had them.

#13     Nov 9, 2008
  4. LOL! Oh, that is just so on the mark. :)

#14     Nov 9, 2008
  5. I don't ask what political party people belong to....

Give them 5 minutes of general discussion, if they are an idiot, it is easy to see that they are a member of the regressive party...

#15     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Since you can read, you comments about your gay brother were meaningless. No need to go into your losing your mind, I think you had brain cancer, right? So no worries, you have a legitimate excuse for the confusion between gay and cross dressers.

Rock Hudson was gay, he didn't dress like a woman or act "gay" which is why it was such a shock when people found out that his macho act was just that-----an act.

Come on and just admit you make a judgment that cross dressers are often gay. You introduced the "I have a gay brother" which had nothing to do with the cross dressing issue...unless your brother of both gay and a cross dresser, in which case, his being gay was still not important to the article that was posted in this thread. The article went to the types of backwards and regressive attitudes we see so frequently in the southern states.

I suggest you see the following movie, try to open up your mind to one of the best transgender movies ever made:

"Normal"

With Jessica Lange and Tom Wilkerson.

#16     Nov 10, 2008
  7. 151

This is PC run crazy.

The fact that he openly cross dresses IS enough to prove he is not qualified for the job.

Please read on if you are about to type a reply before finishing.

We all know that many of Americas businesses are run by conservative types.

So that mayor should as mayor put the well being of his city before his desire to were a dress in public.

I can guaranty his actions reflect negatively on his city to many people out there.

He should also know this and choose to dress like a man in public.

What he does at home should be his own business.

It is funny to me that we all chastise a CEO who spouts off his stupid opinions knowing they might negatively effect his company, but then try to praise this guy for wearing a dress in public when we know that will have similar ramifications.

#17     Nov 10, 2008

8. Brandon, the man add breasts to himself to be like a women, yes?
    Your story is different, and I understand you are going through a hard time. I wish you remission and recovery.
    Here is a website with supplements. You can write to them with specifics of your prognosis and see what they recommend. Nothing is a cure, you know that, but it could help build your immunity and stop further cancer cell growth. You look first and see if you feel it is something you are interested with. Then if you are still having cancer treatment now, you have to ask your doctor if it is ok to take the supplements while having cancer treatment. I know there is so many "supplements" on the market,and they are not FDA approved, but look at this site, and look at the many researchers who are part of this company.
    They seem to be ethically good, and quality products. I am not part of this company and not trying to sell you. I live in USA, and this company is New Zealand. I am a customer only. I like the fish oil, but they have many products. Very helpful people who will answer all of your questions, and give you specific supplement recommendation for your personal situation.
    I hope this helps you.

www.xtend-life.com

#18     Nov 10, 2008
  9. CEO's are not elected officials, and in any case, there would be no stock holders who would care if a guy wore a dress if the company made shareholders money.

All the clowns who made money for themselves, and lost investors billions in the mortgage sub prime crap means what?

Wearing a suit and tie, the "appropriate attire" mattered?

LOL!

Why to you care what someone does with their outfits? Don't you care more what they do?

#19     Nov 10, 2008
  10. 151

maybe I need to take a class on how to make my point.

I could give a shit what the guy dresses himself in.

However, there are a lot of people that will , I promise you, judge him.

And many of those people could have an impact on the future of his city.

So he should know this and act accordingly.

By cross dressing in public he is making it obvious he cares more for his individual desire than the future of his city.

#20     Nov 10, 2008