i don't think the markets are random, i think they're like this...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 12, 2002.

1. where are you and your 15k shares a day? comon defend yourself, or do you need metooxx to rub your back...You should be a junior member for posting so much and trading so less

#61     Sep 12, 2002
  2. I bet Nitro is not going to invite you to his Xmas party now ...

#62     Sep 12, 2002
  3. nitro

nitro

I think that spoos trading is for the ultimate trader - IMHO, a trader should start on NYSE trading GE or something similar [some people don't like to trade a DOW component] that moves WITH the spoos and at least you are not on the front line of every tick. If you must trade spoos, trade the SPY with a 100 shares at first, then your asshole will at least resemble a human being while you are aclimating yourself to have bigger cock shoved up your ass when you move to spoo.

Look, if you are a good spoos trader, you are automatically a good GE trader or something of the same ilk - look at GE and look at the spoos and you will see what I am saying to you. The difference is, GE is slower, and because there is a spec, you have a little bit of an easier time than trading the ES or the like...

nitro

#63     Sep 12, 2002
  4. I am not going to rub anybody's back; or the next thing you know I will be getting another lunchbox shoved up my ass ...

#64     Sep 12, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

metoo, you're killing me again....

nitro :D :D :D :D :D :D

#65     Sep 12, 2002
  6. lets get it on!!!!

#66     Sep 12, 2002
  7. I forgot what we were arguing about ...

#67     Sep 12, 2002
  8. and nitro are the male champions of twister

#68     Sep 12, 2002
  9. Nitro,

Watching GE move is like watching senior citizens have sex. I want action and the ES is where it's at. I've been watching it long enough to know when to trade and when not to trade. I wouldn't dare touch it in the morning.

I've played QQQ's before and have done 100 lots of MSFT here and there when I used to trade more -- obviously I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to trading.

I appreiciate your concerns but telling someone they are going to get killed is going a bit overboard, wouldn't you agree?

Just because I said that chart was an ATM machine doesn't necessarily mean that I think it is easy to play it -- but I am working with Gordon because we are somewhat in a similar situation and I really want him to start trading and stop looking for the holy grail.

#69     Sep 12, 2002
  10. your mamma is so fat earl scheib has to paint the bitches toe nails

#70     Sep 12, 2002