i don't think the markets are random, i think they're like this...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 12, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

Larry Williams is an idiot...unless that was your point?

nitro

#51     Sep 12, 2002
  2. commisso,

please don't be like this. i will appreciate your opinion even if aphie doesn't. BUT I'M SURE HE WILL ALSO.

it is only natural for people to have a kneejerk reaction when criticized...we're all human.

if aphie wants to learn, as i do, he will appreciate anyone's response and take it for what it's worth. i find your insights to be helpful on this board.

please don't stop responding because of something as minor as this.

CONTINUE ON!

#52     Sep 12, 2002
  3. lol -- then I guess I'll just have to get my ass ripped along with everyone else -- since you seem to think that trading spoos is a losing proposition.

#53     Sep 12, 2002
  4. Seriously! I set a stop watch on Aphie after his first post...

I have seen her eat the lunch of sooooo many traders over the years that I can spot them from a mile away...

#54     Sep 12, 2002
  5. Nitro dosent have the balls to trade spoos, so his opinion means nothing. If he was a shooter on the Merc he wouldnr be a scrub like he is, so obviously he was a runner and his sad ass opinion means silch.

#55     Sep 12, 2002
  6. :D nice phrase choice.

#56     Sep 12, 2002
  7. J_Commisso,

Shouldn't you be meditating -- man of many aliases?

Seriously, you guys are really starting to sound like a broken record. If you do so good trading, then why can I not? Or is it, you haven't done so well lately and feel the need to vent on me?

Screw that.

#57     Sep 12, 2002
  8. NITRO you have a fan!:D

#58     Sep 12, 2002
  9. Quah

Quah

Geez. Enough already. Be humble.

Posting a chart that claims to show a system that is like an ATM machine is like begging for comments.

#59     Sep 12, 2002
  10. The chart was for Gordon because I wanted to help him. F*** everyone else's opinion about my comments.

#60     Sep 12, 2002