I don't see many African American traders, why only white guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apak, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Shaqi

Shaqi

Why waste time with these shallow minded racist bigots. Guess what soon they will be blaming blacks for the losing their accounts year in and year out.

These are idiots who can't trade due to their limited intellectual capacity as amply displayed in their posts. Stupid. Dont argue with a fools who only wish and keep on wishing to be successful in this business.

#21     Nov 5, 2008
  2. With you,Clubber.

I've always found it strange that there are actually many 'black only' events and organisations but anything that is 'white only' is deemed a Klan meeting.Considering how blacks felt oppressed and segregated what is so different about having black entertainment channels with all-black casts in shows and the mobos http://www.mobo.com/ etc.etc. By all accounts black people were not happy when they were forced to be segregated because of their skin-color but now in the 21st century it's acceptable to organise things only for blacks???

#22     Nov 5, 2008
  3. apak

apak

I would agree with you but in the great scheme of things white folks are still WAY better off

so ..........

#23     Nov 5, 2008
  4. karol88

karol88

and I'm with you 2
    Finally, at least some people see the truth!

#24     Nov 5, 2008
    #25     Nov 6, 2008