I don't know truth about JFK, nor 9/11, but I won't close my eyes: Building 7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 8, 2008.

1. no.. i am calling you a coward. LOL LOL LOL...

if a fireman has come to the conclusion that he was used and now knows the truth? am i calling him a coward for not coming forward? no... it is a very brave thing to do... he will face the loss of income... friends.... he will be smeared by many. i called you a coward though hirooshi.... for not going on the radio show after you boasted about how you were going to bash tom cryer.

nice spin job though..... you may even fool the ET neocons.

The Dastardly Hiroki Bird
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#51     Jun 9, 2008
  2. So do you have any examples of people coming forward with some truth that contradicts NIST where they were smeared?

Cuz I can give 2 examples of people that call the NIST misleading or incomplete and no debunker considers them troofers because they bring true statements to the table for discussion.

Ex FDNY fire chief Scheuer

Prof Asten-Ahl from Berkeley

Every person that troofers like to quote as challenging NIST has been shown to have issued untrue or grossly misleading statements. Kevin Ryan comes to mind. He rightly deserves to be called a troofer, since he continues to write stories that troofers love, but have no basis in fact or is backed by any evidence.

But keep on telling your lies Ratboy. They confirm your political beliefs and that makes you feel better about yourself. I know it's hard to wake up and stop drinking the kool aide that the troof movement if giving you, but please try.

#52     Jun 9, 2008
  3. Haroki doing the Numa Numa dance:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChaNEmJFFrg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChaNEmJFFrg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

relax boy.. i say boy,... don't get your feathers all ruffled !!!

#53     Jun 9, 2008
  4. Harosi defending his Pancake Theory:

[​IMG]

#54     Jun 9, 2008
  5. So it looks like you have no examples of people telling the truth that have been smeared. And so you must resort to silliness.

Truly the last resort of someone that is desperate. But this is typical for a troofer.

No evidence to back their lies, so post bizarre pictures instead.

Congratulations, you now have something in common with the Ztroll.

#55     Jun 9, 2008

6. i detect anger. :eek:

just curious, did you ever pay up on your bet? :D

#56     Jun 9, 2008
  7. Just amusement at your utter inability to back your lies that truth tellers are smeared. Your political beliefs require that you lie to make your case. Too bad that you don't follow Dr Paul's example and have some evidence about what you say. I dare say that he would not be amused that you think highly of him and obviously consider him one of your "heroes".

But this just falls into the category of denial. Another typical trait of a troofer.

I realize that the next step in the Ztroll handbook is to start talking about anal penetration, but please, spare us the spectacle of you embarassing yourself any further.

#57     Jun 9, 2008
  8. i don't owe you anything after you chickened out of the radio show. obviously i debate most people on here.. but i have zero respect for a coward like you. go pay your bet off... admit you were an idiot for ever supporting the pancake theory. and then go outside and cluck for 3 minutes and i will forgive you and re-engage in a serious debate with you.

i will need you to video tape your clucking[holding a 'ratboy was right' sign] for proof. i don't trust you after you chickened out previously.

do these things to try to attempt to restore your marginal reputation and we are good.

[​IMG]

#58     Jun 9, 2008
  9. You owe the troof movement or those on the fence your evidence that truth tellers are smeared, not me. Just think of those fence sitters that you could convince if you could provide this evidence. Just think how many you could "wake up" to the truth if you could provide this evidence.

Somehow, I don't think you have any. Again, just more evidence that you are indeed a troofer, not that I ever had any doubt. And just more proof to any fence sitters what kind of a fraud you are, along with all the other troofers. A fraud that must tell lies to further your political beliefs.

Thanks again for proving that point.

#59     Jun 9, 2008

10. 1. pay bet
    2. admit pancake fraud
    3. 3 minute clucking video w/'ratboy was right' sign

now chop chop boy.... i say boyyyyy.

#60     Jun 9, 2008