I don't know truth about JFK, nor 9/11, but I won't close my eyes: Building 7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 8, 2008.

1. You wake up ratboy. You speak of schools that want to shut up the child. And you believe this is wrong,,and I agree. But you do not see the FLDS ranch is programming thier congregation to be submissive to the rules, and to not question anything? You drink the kool aid on this one ratboy.

#41     Jun 8, 2008
  2. the flds is free to live how they like. they arent the govt.... they have zero control over me.. that was a constitutional issue. you aint exactly the brightest bulb 'iz ya'?

i found it repugnant that the school called the police on that boy for no reason.

#42     Jun 9, 2008
  3. You miss my point, then attack with name calling. The point is you find repugnant that police were called on that boy for expressing his views. I agree no police should have been called on a boy expressing his view. That is his constitutional right. And he also has the freedom to make that video and post on internet for all to see without being jailed or thrown out of his country for expressing his point of view.
    Then you say flds are free to live how they like..they aren't government. Don't you see how flds are not free to live how they want? What happens when any memeber of that congregation question authority is they are labeled "wanting"...then slowly their privledges of the ranch are taken away. Their life is made harder to live if they don't "conform" Where is thier constituitional rights? They are Americans too. That was my point.

#43     Jun 9, 2008

4. if they don't like it they can leave... many have. i have never supported their choices. i like some aspects and dislike some too. i am sure they wouldn't be thrilled with me except for my love of their constitutional rights.

i think their religious beliefs are very wrong.... and i am not thrilled with more than a few choices they make. but most issues are none of my business. out of all the underage preggo women the govt claimed, they ended up finding one.

i fully support investigating that case and if someone broke the law then pursue it... but just go to any inner city and you will find the same thing times 100. are we going to throw everyone in jail... is that the answer?

and fyi... did you see the Texas governor's mansion? arson... hmmmm. is someone sending a message to Bilderberg Rick?

#44     Jun 9, 2008
  5. Did you set the fire at the mansion Ratboy, just to show Perry he cannot violate the constituition and be part of secret meetings with foregn governments? :D

#45     Jun 9, 2008
  6. don't even joke about that shit. too many idiots out there. seriously, you need to find a cooking site to go hang out on... or maybe knitting.. something girlie that requires no logic.

#46     Jun 9, 2008
  7. Ok Ratboy, you don't like that a girl is on this thread I see. I will knit you a gun cover with RATBOY embroidered on it (I do believe in the right to bear arms), then I will cook you something special from my garden. But you'll have to wait till after my class. Education is very important to a girlie girl, even when she can knit and cook. :)

#47     Jun 9, 2008
  8. You realize what this implies, don't you?

1- she had no idea what she was a part of
    2- when she heard about the wiretapping, she became aware that she was a part of it.

So- when the buildings fell, anybody inside the FDNY that was "compartmentalized" should have known what they were a part of.

In summary, you're saying that the some members of the FDNY now knows that they were a small part of the destruction of the WTC complex, where 343 of their fellow firemen died, along with 3000 civilians, and yet they remain mute on their suspected involvement in the operation.

The same applies to members of any other organization. They remain mute, even though they now know what they were a part of it.

Only a twoofer could actually believe this.

Thank you for demonstrating that point.

#48     Jun 9, 2008
  9. in bldg 7? how could they not realize it? there are people that had first hand experiences in many areas that now know the truth. there are multiple obstacles for coming forward. but many still do... when they do, idiots like you smear them and call them troofers.

trust me.. if you were a fireman and you knew the truth you would tremble with fear and hide in your closet. just like you did with going on that radio show you boasted about AND THEN CHICKENED OUT.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hiroki's famous chickening out: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...99380&perpage=6&highlight=radio&pagenumber=20

[​IMG]

#49     Jun 9, 2008
  10. So, now you're calling members of the FDNY cowards for not saying that they were a part of some NWO conspiracy. Nice.

There's never any obstacles when someone tells the truth. Only when they tell lies.

The ones that tell lies are rightly called troofers.

You are a part of this sub-set, since you knowingly tell these lies to back your well known political beliefs.

#50     Jun 9, 2008