I don't know truth about JFK, nor 9/11, but I won't close my eyes: Building 7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Do you know how to catch the monkey?

#31     Jun 8, 2008
  2. Agreed. But how did they do that in a few hours?

#32     Jun 8, 2008
  3. kerosene.

#33     Jun 8, 2008
  4. #34     Jun 8, 2008
  5. a- you have the BBC's explanation why they were early.

b- so did the towers

c- because a CD collapses by using gravity. A building that loses structural integrity falls by gravity. That's why they look similar.

d-LS didn't say that they were pulling the building. They were pulling the team in the collapse zone (it). This comes from the times when radios weren't used and they wanted the fire team inside the building to get out - the guys outside would PULL on the fire hoses as a signal for the guys inside to get out.

To believe that LS is saying to pull the building is true, you need to believe the following:
    1- that the FDNY blows up buildings as a part of their job.
    2- that LS is dumb enough to SAY that he blew up his own building.

#35     Jun 8, 2008

6. [​IMG]

#36     Jun 8, 2008
  7. Don't you get it, Haroki? EVERYONE is in on this. A short list of the groups that would have to be in on it:

NYPD
    FDNY
    The Bush Family
    Dick Cheney
    Joint Chiefs of Staff
    The Secretary of Defense
    FEMA
    PANYNJ
    NYPA
    FAA
    LS
    The FBI (obviously)
    The CIA (obviously)
    BBC (proven)
    CNN
    ABC
    CBS
    NBC
    FOX

Any and all of these individuals or groups would have an inside look at the actual evidence and would quickly come to the realization that the whole thing is a set-up, were they not briefed beforehand.

Since I haven't looked into it as carefully as some here, I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Literally thousands of people know the truth. All of them are keeping their mouths shut. None of them, not one, has mentioned anything to any member of their family. Or if they have, then they've sworn that family member to an oath so solemn that it's as much as their life is worth to protect the Secret.

Now do you see how huge this is?

#37     Jun 8, 2008
  8. Compartmentalization (intelligence)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In matters concerning intelligence, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization of information means to limit access to information to persons who directly need to know certain such information in order to perform certain tasks.

The basis for compartmentalization is that if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information could be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "eyes only" information may still be restricted to certain operators, even of lower rank. In intelligence administration, officials believe it is useful to keep close watch on "sources and methods" information[1] to prevent disclosure of people and their activities, whose lives they may believe to be at risk if such information were publicly disclosed or fall into the hands of the opposition.

In May of 2008, former Military Intelligence Sergeant Adrienne Kinne, who had served for ten years, from 1994 to 2004, and was active in the Iraq war, explained how compartmentalization worked to facilitate the illegal wiretapping she participated in. She stated:

"And, you know, when this was going on, I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the rest of the military intelligence, the rest of our government. Everything is so compartmentalized that you don’t really know necessarily what the person next to you is doing, let alone in a different room in a different building in a different location. And so, it really wasn’t until the New York Times piece came out about the NSA’s domestic wiretapping that I really began to think about what we were doing and my mission and that we were collecting on Americans. And we were doing so for the flimsiest of reasons."[2]

#38     Jun 8, 2008
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

You're all wrong. In actuality, all 3 buildings are still standing, precisely where they've always been. David Copperfield made them "disappear", just like he did the Statue of Liberty on that tv special several years back. It's part of his next special airing later this summer, to be called "David Copperfield's Magnificent 9/11 Illusion!" Cool, huh?

Harold

#39     Jun 8, 2008
  10. had absolutely no idea what was going on in the rest of the military intelligence, the rest of our government.

--------------------------

This is exactly why the history channel is so popular. Everyone that served in WW2 came back home and watched tv to find out what happened during the war.

#40     Jun 8, 2008