I dont get it. Who is buying all the Facebook shares ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by zanek, Aug 17, 2012.

1. You are assuming insiders dump the stock. Obviously you don't have a finance job with that kind of analysis.

#31     Sep 16, 2012
  2. Chausey

Chausey

The Federal Reserve or the secret portion of the congressional budget for defense is buying Facebook shares. They want Facebook to succeed. If Facebook saw demand for their ad space go down, you can bet the government will put a bid under them. I do not believe the best online tool for tracking users will be allowed to go bankrupt.

#32     Sep 18, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why do you make these asinine comments? I put money into my 401k every year. There are specific funds I put my money into, none of which are tied to facebook.

wtf, man

#33     Sep 18, 2012
  4. it hink you watch too many movies!

#34     Sep 20, 2012
  5. Get professional help quick!!

#35     Sep 20, 2012
  6. Chausey

Chausey

Some people have no imagination.

#36     Sep 21, 2012
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

+ 33% from the low.

#37     Sep 21, 2012
  8. all the folks that love and use Apple products daily that are barred from AAPL (barrier to enter too high). it's the next big thing syndrome. never underestimate the madness of crowds.

#38     Sep 21, 2012
  9. Warren Buffet bought chuck shares of FB?

I suspecet. why? warren buffet likes to buy low, he thinks FB is highly undervalued.

in 2013 annual release, you will notice the biggest holders of FB is warren buffet beyond insiders.

He is an investor, not a trader.

in 2025, FB stands at $700

then everyone realized FB is undervalued, they hurry to chase, then FB hits $900

in 2025 FB annual release, you notice Wannren buffet sold all his holding in FB, warren buffet told his investors: FB is way overvalued, I will park the cash, then look for other undervalued things

#39     Sep 22, 2012
  10. At age 95 he said enough
    cheers
    john

#40     Sep 24, 2012