I dont get it. Who is buying all the Facebook shares ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by zanek, Aug 17, 2012.

1. hft_boy

hft_boy

#21     Aug 20, 2012
  2. Americans with 401K. They provide a market for this garbage and this is how they provide the wealth transfer from Joe Six pack to the Wallstreet/banking industry.

#22     Aug 21, 2012
  3. You are, if you have a 401K you put money into every year.

#23     Aug 21, 2012
  4. TV and news stories made it sound like Facebook was going to go to $1,000 per share within a few months, although I never bought it, since I knew it was extremely overvalued. Before the IPO, this stock was constantly being talked about on TV and constant news stories on the internet. Pump and dump still works on the average Joe. So many gullible people out there that cannot think for themselves. There are people out there guiding most people's lives and they don't even know it. For example, new smartphone comes out each year and so many people have to go out and buy a new one every year, like clockwork, even though their current cell phone works just fine. What a waste of money buying new phones and tablets every year and a waste of the earth's precious resources. Some of these people are on unemployment and food stamps. They barely have enough money for food, but magically they always have enough money to buy a new smartphone each year.

#24     Aug 21, 2012
  5. FB in a downtrend
    AAPL in an uptrend

OK, you sort of missed these two...

now go out and find a stock that isn't covered by everyone, see how the trend is beginning, and BET THE HOUSE.

are you happy with 67 trades and $44 P/L after commissions??

no, so pick one stock and make real money!!!!!!

FB, obvious. AAPL, obvious.

For $50,000 I can give you a stock. but you better act fast!!!!

#25     Aug 21, 2012
  6. Bought a bunch more shares yesterday. Most of my position established at around $20. Now my largest position by a significant margin.

Originally I wanted to add after the Q3 report but now I think the mobile monetization story is getting out there and that they are monetizing mobile more aggressively than I originally anticipated. Q3 consensus looks aggressive but I think the chance of them beating is good.

#26     Sep 12, 2012
  7. ubstrader

ubstrader

"Who is buying Facebook shares?"

I bought some recently.

#27     Sep 12, 2012
  8. They weren't buying today. QE actually meant more $$ for the 1% and dirt for the 99% so many FB losers will actually have less money to spend on ads (as if they were buying in the first place). With so many FB users who could potentially be on the street due to infinite QE, FB should be known as Face Bum.

#28     Sep 13, 2012
  9. The biggest bum of them all is hoodie boy Suckerberg.

#29     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Cover to buy.:eek:

#30     Sep 15, 2012