"I don't even know where the computers are" - Wheeler, yesterday's right wing hero

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 17, 2017.

1. jem

jem

you keep making statements that never hold up... there was a source that spoke with Fox according to fox.

I have underlined statements which reporter's use when they identify the source of their info.

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

(then the article says this is consistent with Wheeler...

then it says...)

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

#11     May 17, 2017
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Feel free to point out an example in my case

#12     May 17, 2017
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Again, go read the original story.

Wheeler says he had to talk to a FBI source.

Then Fox News starts quoting this as a separate source

It's an echo chamber.

Lastly, there is no federal investigation in the first place for Fox News to quote anything. And Fox has lied about FBI sources before, why would you trust them after they were quoting Wheeler as the source just yesterday?

#13     May 17, 2017
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just did above.

#14     May 17, 2017
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

No you didn't

#15     May 17, 2017
  6. jem

jem

you are the one making the claim that the fox did not talk to the source.
    you prove it.

#16     May 17, 2017
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

You are still bringing up the Fox News story that used Wheeler as a source which turned out to be a complete hoax. Why would you believe a story when parts of it are already proven as hoax.

How do you know they are quoting a separate FBI source or the one that Wheeler made up yesterday? Fox News has a history of making up FBI sources as well, unless they provide a retraction and admit Wheeler part was a hoax, there have no credibility.

#17     May 17, 2017
  8. jem

jem

you made the statement now prove it.
    you keep bullshitting and when called out you change the subject.
    then you go to other threads and act like your bullshit is true.
    prove your statement... that fox news did not talk to a federal law enforcement officer.

#18     May 17, 2017
  9. jem

jem

here are some quotes... again.

#19     May 17, 2017
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

I already proved that parts of Fox News story is a hoax - see the other thread.

The original Fox News story used Wheeler as it's source - now Wheeler says he was using Fox News as a source. Why would I believe Fox News version of things when they won't even issue a retraction for the Wheeler part?

And here is proof that Fox makes up non existent FBI source

www.mediaite.com/online/bret-baier-apologizes-for-mistake-in-reporting-clinton-fbi-story/

Done

#20     May 17, 2017