I Discovered the Reason I Lose Money Trading.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by GotherL, Jun 13, 2020.

1. ironchef

ironchef

Yes, day trading is like working for a living making hourly wages.

Swing is like working on commissions selling real estates, etc.

Investing is like doing a start up, started out small, but one day it may be the next Facebook and you the next Zuckerberg. :cool:

Too late for me, I am over the hill, already retired from my day job, already wasted my youth.

#71     Jun 25, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Well thats the plan, I think we fund someone elses dreams too often, ie 500K bonuses in the banking sector.

Too late investing here to, day trade only way to get rich in time to enjoy it. :)

#72     Jun 25, 2020
  3. You said it right. Specially about diversification. As it is also said, Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

#73     Jun 29, 2020
  4. old coot

old coot

You're in good company, most people think they wasted their youth. That was then, this is now. The pertinent question is are you going to waste your future?

#74     Jun 29, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

In my youth I had a lot of fun chased a lot of woman, climbed a lot of mountains, rode a lot of bikes got into a fair few fights had fun, in my Middle+ age I'm still doing exactly the same, if it's not broken don't fix it, I don't consider it a waste, very little I'd change.

#75     Jun 29, 2020
  6. ironchef

ironchef

If I have no future?

#76     Jun 29, 2020
  7. old coot

old coot

The last 10 hours was the future when I wrote that. If you wasted that future, it was your choice to make.

#77     Jun 29, 2020
    Overnight likes this.
  8. It is very important to understand the reason why you start to lose and then you can quickly eliminate it.

#78     Jul 2, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

And I just wasted another chunk reading this. :D:banghead:

#79     Jul 7, 2020