"I didn't think the sequester would ever really kick in"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Not THAT "argument" again. Just because you and your big government buddies choose to ignore reality doesn't mean that "No one believes that".

What a way to justify your rationalizations. Simply keep repeating to yourself "everyone agrees with me...everyone agrees with me..."

#11     Aug 3, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Let me put it another way. Do you think business and now government are worried that with an increase in taxes and reduction in government spending, the opposite of Keynesianism, the economy is going to improve?

#12     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Increasing taxes is the opposite Keynesian?

#13     Aug 3, 2012
  4. NONSENSE

#14     Aug 3, 2012
  5. epic failure

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 3, 2012
  6. It certainly creates the illusion of jobs created by the free market but the net production must be less than zero.

#16     Aug 3, 2012
  7. Too bad you're giving up on expanding your mindset to accept other ideas than those fed by biased Fox, Rush, Rove and the rest. To give up on voting because you have so much misguided hatred of Obama is too bad, even sad. Obama will win, you won't vote, well, I guess that is a win-win after all. JK, wish everyone would vote, even if the wrong way.

#17     Aug 3, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Walsh voted against the budget bill. One of 22 Republicans to vote against the bill. As a Tea party member Walsh wants the cuts to happen....He is saying that he thinks Congress will back out of the agreement. That is what is happening now. He was exactly right

#18     Aug 3, 2012
  9. He was a much better guitar player, than a politician.

"Rocky Mountain way is better than the way we had..." :p

#19     Aug 3, 2012
  10. Eight

Eight

It fixes itself eventually.. the entire culture collapses, warlords take over, men are men and women are glad of it.

#20     Aug 3, 2012