I didnt know the tea party was so well armed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 8, 2010.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqdSphpmSCE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqdSphpmSCE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. You're confused. Those are not Tea Party, but rather training camp for Obama's Brown Shirts.

3. LOL, that was retarded

4. morganist

morganist Guest

peil they look like your kind of people.

5. So. . . T-baggers are teaching their children the very dubious value of "shooting a gun". Meanwhile, normal people are teaching their children soccer, violin, piano, baseball, computer, foreign languages, astronomy, etc.: in short, REAL skills.

I think this vid shows whose children will be working for others in 20 years. Guess what: "shooting a gun" isn't a highly sought skill now and will be even less so in the future.

Gun fags: STOP abusing your children!!!

6. Warren Buffet: "The 19th century belonged to England, the 20th century belonged to the US, the 21st century will belong to China."

7. Playing violent video games like Doom, Wolfenstein 3D or Mortal Kombat can increase a person's aggressive thoughts, feelings and behavior both in laboratory settings and in actual life, according to two studies appearing in the April issue of the American Psychological Association's (APA) Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Furthermore, violent video games may be more harmful than violent television and movies because they are interactive, very engrossing and require the player to identify with the aggressor, say the researchers.
    ------------------------------

Whaddya think?

Teach gun handling and safety skills or log on?

8. morganist

morganist Guest

so that explains the man in the grassy knoll.

9. Yes, ban the video games! That's how we do it here in the USSA! Then, execute the video game makers!!!

10. Well guys, I just threw that out there.

I guess my point is, there is room for everyone to do there own thing and as Morgan pointed out from the "grassy knoll" era before video games, it's always sumpin.

#10     May 8, 2010