I did watch my first "Salah" or Prayer of Friday in Al tahir, Egypt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The RainMaker, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Dear Spiker,
    Do you know why it happened ?

Dear Ricter, Petsamo and a_person,

First of all I want to seriously thank you all for such challenging questions. It's really a pleasure to answer them. As hard as every problems can seems to you there is always the answer in this simple, easy to understand guidlelines to your questions:

+ Do to the others what you want to be done to you
    - Don't do to the other what you don't want to be done to you.

I hope that you will have the time or envy to express your opinon on this guideline applied to what you asked. I strongly would like to read it from you... to see what you deduce from the 2 sentences I wrote above. thx in advance.

( I can't find something in common between the above picture and this one :D :

http://anthonyjstewart.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/cme-1.jpg

:D :D Do you ? :D :D

Personnally I never thought to become a wet mother as a career, however it doesn't mean that I don't highly respect them ).

Dear Sameeh,

I just saw your message before posting mine. I want to ask you who is "this" in your second sentence, or by whom if I may clarify. Personnally I think that your are confuse, with all my due respect on the signification of this 3 words and how to interpret them : Judaism, Jews and Isrealis. Furthermore don't be stupid to think that you could only have only one ennemy, it would be too easy... however you will soon realise that the biggest and the most dangerous one is in yourself. You have to learn to think by your self. And I hope that you remember that it's before Him that you will have to report at the end. No one else. So be carefull at what others say to you... they may be wrong. And that my friend you could have feel it if you had open your eyes.

#11     Feb 12, 2011
  2. #12     Feb 21, 2011