I did it!...I just configured and ordered a Athlon Dual Core from CyberPowerSystems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Gnome,

HeHe...are you coming over to look at my computer...? My gawd, I am just down the street, what is your excuse?

Bankruptcy at the speed of light!

#11     Mar 10, 2006
  2. That is an awesome price. Just one caveat - there is only a $50 difference between the x2 3800 and the x2 4200. It will give you a tad more compute power (just a tad), but might be worth the extra $50.

#12     Mar 10, 2006
  3. Why do you order it from CyberPowerSystems? I'd choose the best parts from newegg and build by myself. The manual that comes with mother board will tell you how to assemble it. Pretty easy.

#13     Mar 10, 2006
  4. I didn't save enough...but I will do this someday...

#14     Mar 10, 2006
  5. I know..it made the decision easier. They offer quality parts and spend the labor of building it for you...

I will take a look at your point about the 2x4200...Thanks!

I will post here when I get the finished product and let you guys know how it goes..

I am not a gamer...but this company is reliable...I thought I better order a puter' from them and put my money where my mouth is, as I have been recommending them for over a year :)

Michael B.

#15     Mar 10, 2006
  6. I can give you a list of parts to order from newegg if you decide to cancel the CyberPowerSystems order. It should have better quality, below $2k.

#16     Mar 10, 2006
  7. Schaefer

Schaefer

Congratulations Electric, eventhough I must say, you're getting us a bit worried :D

Have fun with your rig.

#17     Mar 10, 2006
  8. Thanks Cool,

I might take you up on that with my next computer....But I will most likely test this one...

Michael B.

#18     Mar 10, 2006
  9. I have gone off the deep end long ago....

#19     Mar 10, 2006
  10. Wifey says I got to get rid of that 1990 Plymouth Voyager with simulated wood grain siding....

NEVER!

I told her I would max out the retirement account first!

I am not going to drive a 40k Hummer H2 down Colorado Blvd...so forget it...!!! (for gawds sakes...I only drive 2k miles a year!)

Michael B.

#20     Mar 10, 2006