I demand to know why ahk/allen's journal was deleted!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Geoff36, May 28, 2008.

1. Dunno if stock_trad3r has other aliases. His problem is that he is clueless, I have not seen him abusive, more than others.

#11     May 31, 2008
  2. Point taken - yuo're right, he's not too abusive, just arrogant and uniformed. I'm convinced that like so many here on good old ET, he doesn't actually trade. He might have 100 shares or so of something in an E-Trade account somewhere...

#12     Jun 1, 2008
  3. Time to ban allenhobbs' latest alias, "darius":

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 5, 2008
  4. The latest psychotic ramblings of Barry Kellner aka allenhobbs/darius:

[​IMG]

#14     Jun 5, 2008
  5. darius

darius

Eric Moody, you're a bit late to the party. MandlelbrotSet made the same baseless inference a week ago and here I am.

Well, he's a bit younger than the 61 year old Reno fart you are. Thanks for making me a spotlight on E entertainment.

You are an easy person to toy with. I only wish you would mentor me on the esoterica of retail arbitrage at which you profess to be so adept.

#15     Jun 5, 2008
  6. You should check your facts, Barry Kellner. You're off by 20 years.

Perhaps you'd entertain us with that screenshot which shows your $27,000 account balance? Oh right, you don't have the $27k. A broke pedophile with an IP proxy.

The 100MM CFO can't back-up a $27,000 claim:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127825&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

#16     Jun 5, 2008
  7. darius

darius

Eric Moody, did I overestimate your age? Forgive me. I forgot to deduct the years for all the anabolic steroids you've consumed.

Anytime you want to come to Canada and duke it out, let me know. Give Stephanie a sweet kiss for me, okay?

I've done it once and I'll do it again for your senile benefit. I am not AllenHobbs or any derivative thereof and if the moderators can satisfy themselves that I am lying, they can ban me. On the other hand, if they determine I am not AllenHobbs, they should state so.

In the meantime, don't let the demons keep you up at night.

#17     Jun 5, 2008
  8. Senile. Mr. Pedophile.

#18     Jun 5, 2008
  9. darius

darius

Thank you for the correction. We all knew you were good for something but we didn't find out until now.

You were the spelling bee winner in Reno for the over 60 category.

#19     Jun 5, 2008
  10. darius

darius

A good reason not to do anabolic steroids as Mr. Eric Moody aka atticus has admitted to in ET. It's called "roid rage."

#20     Jun 5, 2008