I Demand That The Thread Referring To America's Terrorist Act Be Banned

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Since the thread comparing rioters to Planet of the Apes had its title changed because some PC nazis got their panties in a twist, I demand that this thread, http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3271793#post3271793

be similarly modified or preferably deleted entirely.

Ironically, the moron who opened this thread was the same person demanding that the Apes thread be censored.

Calling our attack on Japan, which ended WW II and saved tens of thousands of american lives, a terrorist act is insulting, offensive, an historical lie and something that would get you punched in the face in most of the US.

Since ET now censors thread titles that offend people, this one must go.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That thread has been deleted.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter and Co. hypocrisy knows no bounds.

A couple hundred thousand is more like it.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I had wondered which of my regular opponents would pull the schoolyard "neener neener" cheap shot routine, though I expected pspr to be first, not you, Lucrum. To AAA's credit, I didn't think he'd fall for it at all.

At any rate, the evidence indicates that Japan surrendered because the Soviet Union declared war on them, and they could therefore no longer attempt to win Stalin's aid. So, my thread's gone, but I win on truth-seeking.

5. Thank you.

I would be in favor of allowing anything and everything, but if you start censoring threads because of PC concerns, then you have to be even-handed.

6. bone

bone

7. Ricter

Ricter

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No it's not but that didn't stop you earlier Mr. Hypocrisy.

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You win on being a fucking muppet.

10. Ricter

Ricter

You're like the sidekick who says, "so there!" to the bad guy, after the hero has already beaten him down.

#10     Aug 16, 2011